What's Your Ringtone? :lol:

Guest flashfodder

To quote a recent letter from the bank...

'Please return your account into the black as soon as possible, or you will incur further charges' etc etc...

The black??? Sod that, red is a far nicer colour :lol:

Banks ehh?! Cant live with 'em, cant live with 'em! :wink:

Guest lisann
What you gonna change your sig to in 15 posts time ?  :lol:

you talking to me m8? How many posts do you have to make to no longer be a "Newbie"? :cry:

Guest Martin@Home

you talking to me m8? How many posts do you have to make to no longer be a "Newbie"? :cry:

Yes and 50 (in that order) :wink:

Guest Martin@Home
'Please return your account into the black as soon as possible, or you will incur further charges' etc etc...

I had one of those letters... My reply was "Erm... hello ! I have no money to return my account to the black else I wouldn't be in the red in the first place now would I"

I also tried to charge them £25 for the administration costs my reply to them had incurred :lol:

Tee hee, nice one!! That's what I cant fig out. They charge you £25 cos a £9.99 direct debit wouldnt go thru due to lack of funds. Makes perfect sense to me! :lol:

Guest squall

and you guys all have an spv!?

i got out before i got into debt and got a pay as you go sim... life saver!

in the past i used to get phone bills of 150 a month. i know that there will be loads of people here with bigger bills, but at the time i was a first phase apprentice on £70 a week!

contract phones = bad

but then they go and bring out something like the spv, and what choice do you have? you cant say no i will deny myself the pleasure of showing off to everyone because im poor.

orange ba****ds :wink:

em sorry where was i?

oh yeah i got travis 'we are monkeys' as my ringtone. its great when im in the office, half of them look like monkeys! 8)

Guest mores

contract is not bad.

it's definately cheaper, you often have more services available and roaming is no problem.

prepaid is for kids !

:lol:

Guest Taoski

Currently got:

Left Bank 2

as my ringtone.

What? You never heard of it? You must have!

Just think "Take Hart" and "The Gallery".

dum-de-dum-de-dum-de-duummmmmm-de-de-dooooo-la-la-la-laaa-la-laaaaa etc etc..

PM me if ya wannit!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest dodding nonkey

Other than for certain contacts, Blondie - Hangin on the Telephone. Its the ringing tone at the beginning that does it for me!

Valley of the Shadows - Origin Unknown

31sec.wav

It's a bit too long really and therefore a bit to big, but I couldn't shorten it for some reason. Works ok though.

Edited by Chiz

Guest extravagant

Hi,

I'm trying to find a simple ringtone that sounds like a regular cell phone ring. I cant find anywhere, I dont know why, yet it seems so easy. If someone has please PM me/kindly upload it. THX!