Sign up to <a href=http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=54779>MoDaCo Plus</a> for great benefits!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Vector

It's just hard working your way through 2 weeks worth of posts :? , and i'm thinking of joining MoDaCo plus ( notice how i did the modaco :wink: )

Guest Paul [MVP]

New benefit:

EXCLUSIVE! FREE licence to binarys.com Smart Explorer and Task Manager Products to all Plus members subscribed by 30/04 Further details on how to claim your licence will be posted here in a day or so, when the infrastructure is in place. (New 24/04)

Many thanks to Jacques Bersier of Binarys!

P

Guest siu99spj

PayPal accepts Switch cards if you have one. You could try that.

If you look on the original post about Modaco Plus there are other methods of getting the money to Paul as well. I'm sure you must be able to do one. Hell, if you PM Paul nicely he might even give you even more methods of getting the money into his (Very nicely judging by the number of members :wink: ) lined pocket.

Guest Simon Desser

Here here :!: Thanks Paul, and especially Jacques, these 2 apps will be on everyone's phones and used on a daily basis, long after we get bored of playing whatever is the latest game :!:

Guest siu99spj

Thanks to all involved (Paul, Jacques, Binarys, etc.). You've made me :mrgreen:

This is practically worth the subscrition alone! Its the first time I've ever just jumped into something before seeing whether it was worth it. Even being able to remove Newbie status was worth it! (Still got newbie blocks though :oops: )