Whats your poison?

Guest James

Guest siu99spj

So long as it ain't usually served in a pint glass I'll drink it!

Uni stunt that went wrong put me off all variants of beer (incl. Lager, Ale Bitter, etc.). A week in hospital later I feel like I'm gonna throw up even sipping the stuff!

Shame I look kinda odd[gay?] downing the bottles rather than pints! still, don't 'poison' much anyway (and couldn't at Modaco meet, no non-beers)

Guest spacecowboy6982
how much for a pint of stella?

£1.65 @ the Robins Nest, Edinburgh - A 30 second walk from my house ;)

Ooooh, I could go 4 one now lol

SpaceCowboy

Guest youngerpants

Daaahhhling, I only ever drink Bollinger

well, truthfully (as I hate champers, tastes like socks to me) Boddingtons during the week, Stella (wife beater as we call it) at weekends... and if the night is flowing, I have to follow the Jamesons vote

Guest Matt Whitfield

Have got into Tsing Tao beer recently - normally only see it in restaurants, but one of my local offies has started stocking it. Very nice... Also keen on Asahi at the moment too as it's often on special in supermarkets.

Like my quality wines and vodka and gin go down well too. Also, my favourite party trick is to challenge people to Absinthe drinking competitions and watch them pass out/puke/turn green and run away! :mrgreen:

VODKA!

[shy] with caviar blini's [/shy]

Seriously though, you can't beat a good lager. There's some nice Grolsch on tap and weisbier...mmmm...

Guest Matt Whitfield

Ahhhh well, if you're talking cocktails...

I went to the Long Bar @ The Sanderson Hotel for a couple of drinks on Saturday night and had some amazing cocktails - bloody expensive, but I reckon they might be one of the best cocktail bars in London...