PocketDivx 8R Beta1

Guest malloc

Guest Palindrome

Sadly, in some cases, overnight.

What exactly happened when your phone recerted? Were you installing PocketMVP at the time and had that error message saying it wasn't digitally signed?

Guest ClintEastman

No it was installed (the first one), put a new file on to test but the player would not run....

so i soft booted the phone (turned it off and on again) and it came up as if it had Hard Reset!

Had all my contacts still and software installed but the orange home screen.

Guest midnight

s*** happens i'm afraid, i've even had it reset when i installed smartexplorer, no idea why, it just did, i think you'll find its just happens now and then (hell, i have more hard resets than most people, i'm used to it now :wink:)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Clint: it may not work as you (presumably) originally decerted with the old method. It seems that phones in this state won't pick up on the Orange request to cert or decert (as was the case with my phone trying to relock it....).

You might be looking at a hard reset...let us know if you manage it though (I'd like to know if you do!)

Guest The PocketTV Team
I'll certainly look forward to version 3. Have you played with PocketTV yet?

Edit: i'm sure the 16 page thread in this same forum is visable enough... --Mono

errrr... yes, i guess so ;)

Guest The PocketTV Team

Well, the URL to download PocketMVP has been posted on the PocketTV thread... (by me!)

There is nothing wrong in providing the information.

Guest I. C. Monsters

Is there any word on the cab file problem? I am also having the same problem installing the latest version (b1).

I'm itching to try out this new version so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest caio1

@malloc

A bit offtopic, but would there be a way to make an executable just to reset the phone? I noticed that after installation of your cab it ask if you want to reset.

Thank you for your great work.

Caio

Guest Richie M

Ah sweet, DIVX is so much better ;)

To the people who had problems with the CAB, download it again it'll work, the first one i downloaded was fine then downloaded it on another PC and that one was corrupt, so just download again and it'll work fine.

The best just got better :)

Guest Simon Desser

I don't know if this problem applies to this new version, or whether it always did this but here goes:-

If you use PocketDivx to play an mp3 (mp3's are now associated with it when you browse using Smart Explorer) and you try and jump further into the track by hitting the 3 button, then the whole phone crashes and requires re-booting :?:

Pressing 3 works a treat when watching a divx file, but is a big problem for mp3's?