.:: NEW Windows Longhorn SPV Pro Complete CAB ::.

Guest gradiation

Guest gradiation

You just keep scrolling down till the application you want to open is selcted, then just click with the action button.

Guest tom2

Love the skin - just one little problem - when my phone is charging the back light stays on all the time (v annoying at night) I am sure this did not happen with my old skin.

Any way to fix this?

Guest gradiation

Never had that problem before. I know mine will occasionally, come on when the battery is full, but never had it stay on perminatley.

Only thing i can suggest is a restart. Hope that sorts it.

Guest gradiation

Never had that problem before. I know mine will occasionally, come on when the battery is full, but never had it stay on perminatley.

Only thing i can suggest is a restart. Hope that sorts it.Never had that problem before. I know mine will occasionally, come on when the battery is full, but never had it stay on perminatley.

Only thing i can suggest is a restart. Hope that sorts it.

Guest madu

DISCLAIMER: Yes, it will replace your SmartPhone 2003 OS and install Longhorn on SPV.. Orange will have NO CLUE what you're on about, so if you don't know what you're doing please take extra caution !

PS: Trust me, it's a joke!

Guest gradiation

Think you kinda need to understand what skins are. Skins are just front ends to the actual OS. installing my skin will Give you the front end i created, this doesn't install another OS. It's like winamp, it's still the smae player, just looks different.

Guest madu

Gradiation, you did believe me right?? After all I made a good! sarcastic remark accenting that it's a joke... :) hehehe

Do I not sound convincing or what?? :shock:

PS: Those bril Friday afternoons.... I even type 1.5x faster after those pints in the sun... :(

Guest gradiation

i used photoshop to create the graphics, and just notepad to write the XML and .inf file for the cab file. Then just use the SDK to created the .acab installer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dyey
Great skin!!

How do I access the programs listed under "ALL PROGRAMS"? The popup just shows the five app icons but I can't seem to activate these programs from the http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>home screen. Is there a functionality in this? :?:

mine doesn't work too. pressing down when i'm in the "all programs" menu moves it to control panel (where there are some programs displayed horizontally) instead of scrolling down the five programs :?

Guest gradiation

mine doesn't work too. pressing down when i'm in the "all programs" menu moves it to control panel (where there are some programs displayed horizontally) instead of scrolling down the five programs :?

You need to continue scrolling down, when u hit the control pannel with icons scrolling horizontally, keep scrolling down and it'll move to those in the list.

Guest gradiation

U need to understand that the skin is just made up of seperate screens all stacked on top of each other scrolling off the screen, when you hit the down button, your basically scrolling the stack. So although it looks like windows longhorn, it doesn't actually run like windows, it is just a series of images.

So no matter what you do, to navigate you can only move up and down the stack of images.

Guest Xpressive

Gradiation, need some help with your superb skin! I installed it on my phone but there are many error messages. Could you send me a non-CAB version (perhaps together with a very quick installation instruction) so that I could customize the pathes in the xml file that they reflect the correct ones on my phone? :?:

Guest gradiation

Just install the cab version and grab the xml file out of the IPSMApplication DataHome folder, it should be alle LonghornSPVPro.home.xml Then just play around with that.

Guest Xpressive

Will all the files deleted completely if I uninstall the theme again or will some remain on the phone? My memory is almost full and I have to care for every KB :)

Guest gradiation

I belive some people have had problems with uininstalling, thought i'm not sure why seeing as the people in the know are not willing to explain or help me out as to why it's not uninstalling properly. I've tried a few things but to no avail.

If you uninstall then check ur home folder as explained previously, check to see if there is a folder called LonghornSPVPro and do the same in IPSMProgramFiles (this one contains all the extras).

If they are still there with contents then it probably doesn't work. In which case u may need to delete stuff by hand.

I'm still workin on this, but lord know when i'll get it finished as i am a very busy boy.

Guest Xpressive

OK -that's no problem :wink: One question left: did you all the XML stuff 'by hand' (and upload to the phone each time you did a change) or did you use any editor/emulator to see the results 'on the fly'?

Guest notoco

UUuuu nice job man ..... like it .... But u have to get use to work with it ... and this 12 h time ...... minor problem :)

Guest chauhan_vijay

Hi again

Installed this great skin just one final thing where do i put the in call template provided????

Thanks

Vijay

Guest gradiation
Hi again

Installed this great skin just one final thing where do i put the in call template provided????

Thanks

Vijay

The in call template is a Photoshop file, for if ur using any of the applications that let u attach images to phone numbers. If you don't have one of these apps don't worry about it.

Chris b.a.r.f. Thanks mate, did take a while but it was worth it, just glad so many people like it too.