PocketMvp 8R Beta3B (updated)

Guest malloc

I've looked in the menu. The menu looked nice with or without the Backlight checked.

This (the backlight setting) has however nothing to do with the fact that the Backlight times out after 30 or 40 seconds. :cry:

Please let me know if there's a fix or if I'm doing something wrong!

Guest dr_chikito

i was able to make the playlist and view them in pocketMVP. but the problem is, i can't skip to any of the tracks in the playlist. when i load the playlist (since shuffle is activated), it randomly selects an mp3 then stops after the song..no continuity to the next track... how come?

im running pocketMVP version 8.041303 beta3e.

help pls?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nikjensie

Hi all,

I LOVE this player (I'm using PocketMVP .8.041303, is there a later version?) but one thing I liked about PocketTV was that you could sort your file list, is that a feature that could be implementet???

Niklas

try making sure you have nothing else running (ie other programs), IMO the best task manager for seeing how many things u have open AND killing them QUICKLY is xetra's xbar, which you can get here:

http://xetranet.free.fr/spv/xbar/

Once installed you press the voice record button and it pops up, press the 2 key kill everything. Then try pocketMVP.

Guest bartdesign

I would like to point out that the official developers started the work on the phone port. I was one of the first testers for divx on the ppc. And i'm the first to test the new port for the smartphone. I've also done work for the project(tip: look at the manual on your Pocket Pc :) ) I'll keep you updated. Why? would you ask because there is a port available on our phone. The reason is that there could be alot more performance tweaks in there and the ui/stability has to be improved.

When the app is ready for initial release you'll know. ;)

BjB

Try pushing 7 (sometimes twice) works fine for me.

NO, IT DOES NOT WORK!!! :evil:

Belive me, I've tried. I you use the new ROM then backlight is not an option any more (sure the "option" is still there but it has nothing to to with backlight)

I nowdays usually press 7 to bring back the backlight. During a 30min episode of Stargate SG1 I press it somewhere around 30 times.

I've got the SPV as well but since I live in Sweden I loaded the Qtek ROM on to my SPV so now it's a QTEK ;)

If I set the timer to "Never" the PocketMVP changes it back to "10seconds". :cry: