CALLING SMART CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Guest bensy

Guest eric73ph

Carlo,

I have PMed you my reply....no need to repeat it here. As I said, point taken but I do not agree to some things that you have written down.

Guest ppcsurfr
Carlo,

I have PMed you my reply....no need to repeat it here.  As I said, point taken but I do not agree to some things that you have written down.

You don't have to agree with it... but that is reality... :lol:

Sad to say... unless SMART opens up a position or positions for SAP techies... as in advanced techies... then that will be the day... but I wonder how these guys will fare once they get 10,000 subscribers asking all sorts of questions... :?

Anyway... I don't like it too... if that will make you happy... I agree with you about it, but we have to deal with reality...

If you're free tomorrow, there will be a PinoySmartphone/PinoyPocketPC meeting at Seattle's Best, Greenbelt 3. Come and join us.

Mabuhay ~ Carlo (ppcsurfr)

President

Guest pyke

i dont know if it's relevant to mention this here but i have a friend who used to be with the customer care of SMART.when i was just about to get the SAP,she warned me that a lot of subscribers return the SAP or ask for an exchange of a nokia because of the SAP is so hard to use.

Guest tutut17

hindi katakataka yun, nokia is the fone for the masses, while the tanager is not for everyone di ba. there are lots of things (most) nokia users do not know about the tanager that makes us love this device.

Guest dinoalbert

yes it is hard to use.... but only for those who do not know or use computers a lot. If you use a PC, then you know Windows...then you know how to use a smartphone.

the smartphone is not for everybody...not for kids, not for the masa. Nokia on the other hand is for the masa...so I wont be surprised if those masa will return the Smartphone for a Nokia kase nasanay sila sa Nokia na kahit maliit na bata alam paano gamitin :lol: . Im sorry to sound rude but that is reality :wink:

cheers...

Guest pyke
yes it is hard to use.... but only for those who do not know or use computers a lot. If you use a PC, then you know Windows...then you know how to use a smartphone.

the smartphone is not for everybody...not for kids, not for the masa. http://www.apah56.dsl.pipex.com/brick.jpg>Nokia on the other hand is for the masa...so I wont be surprised if those masa will return the Smartphone for a http://www.apah56.dsl.pipex.com/brick.jpg>Nokia kase nasanay sila sa http://www.apah56.dsl.pipex.com/brick.jpg>Nokia na kahit maliit na bata alam paano gamitin  :lol: . Im sorry to sound rude but that is reality  :wink: 

cheers...

i agree.in addition to that, NOKIAs are very mainit to the eyes of the magnanakaws!! the tanager indeeds separates the MEN from the boys!!

Guest dinoalbert

oh i still carry with me my old 3310 inside my bag..... pang-decoy lang....in case ma-holdup, I'll give the Nokia sa holdupper ok lang sa akin saka tuwa na doon ang holdupper :lol:

Guest jabez

Hi People!

When I got my SAP on Good Friday, I sort of "tested the waters" of SMART Customer Care. I went to the Wireless Center (Subic, Pampanga, Megamall) and called *888. I realized that most of their people don't know much about the SAP.

So, I was left with a choice: To continually bug/pester SMART for better after-sales support or embark on the adventure of "discovering" this new platform & technology. I chose the latter. Surf ... surf ... surf ... until I got to this forum (I can no longer recall how) ... maybe by Divine intervention :lol:

Well, the good thing is that first, I began to enjoy the phone. I learned many things about it. In fact, when I go to Wireless Centers, I share with them the know-how, even give them slips of paper with the address of this forum. One employee even asked to copy all the apps I have downloaded thus far.

But the best thing is the opportunity to meet new "cyberfriends" who are very supportive. Carlo, jbyte, dinoalbert, and many others have been so helpful. I have not met any of them personally but I feel a sense of "connection" ... Techies tayong lahat, ano?

So, to all the new owners of the Tanager/Amazing Phone/SPVx (whatever), the choice is yours ... kulitin/murahin/idemanda/i-boycott ang SMART o makipag-kaibigan ka na lang dito. I tell you, life is so short to waste on animosity.

Mabuhay!

jabez

p.s.: I hope to see you people (in person) when I come back from the STATES. Wala na akong time this June. Malay niyo, magpa-raffle ako ng 256MB na SD! he he he (pwede ba dito, yon?)

Guest pyke
Hi People!

When I got my SAP on Good Friday, I sort of "tested the waters" of SMART Customer Care. I went to the Wireless Center (Subic, Pampanga, Megamall) and called *888. I realized that most of their people don't know much about the SAP.

dude, its not only the SAP that they dont know anything about,its EVERYTHING!!try inquiring about ur bill or anything aside from the SAP.try talking to 5 different people from *888 and you'll get 5 different answers also.people from the wireless centers are more reliable than those from *888.

Guest ppcsurfr

dude, its not only the SAP that they dont know anything about,its EVERYTHING!!try inquiring about ur bill or anything aside from the SAP.try talking to 5 different people from *888 and you'll get 5 different answers also.people from the wireless centers are more reliable than those from *888.

Hehehe... That's normal... I know it shouldn't be that way but... it seems that way pa rin...

Too bad.

Hopefully though we'll have ur site up soon which will have all the info you need.

Guest pyke

Hehehe... That's normal... I know it shouldn't be that way but... it seems that way pa rin...

Too bad.

Hopefully though we'll have ur site up soon which will have all the info you need.

dude,what site is that?

Guest dinoalbert

@jabez when are you coming back? sige pa-raffle ka...saka baka makahanap ka dyan ng Piel Frama leather case ng Smartphone :lol:

btw, what happend to last Saturday's meet? share naman..... didnt join kase my Smartphone is still with Brightpoint 1 week na :D

Guest Smartphilcon

ei techies! The Addict Customer Care is useless! alang sumasagot! ahah! takot! ei carlo, im the guy who asked you about the memory allocation of the SAP. Thanks again!

Nung nagtanong ako sa isang SMART wireless center, nanginginig na sumagot yung officer in charge! di alam yung isasagot! wahahaha!

and yeah, sounds good that the SAP is not for the masa... =p ..but will apple ever come up with their version of a smartphone? ...when that day comes, pang-masa na rin ba ang MS smartphone? hehe

Guest Smartphilcon

wahahaha! nagreact yung friend ko sa posts about nokia being the phone of the masa...he just bought a 3650 kasi... =p

wahahaha! nagreact yung friend ko sa posts about http://www.apah56.dsl.pipex.com/brick.jpg>Nokia being the phone of the masa...he just bought a 3650 kasi... =p

eh totoo naman,eh.mabilis mag-deteriorate ang nokia.specially the 3series(3310, 3650, etc)the thing with nokia is they dont make a super phone,yun bang lahat ng features ay nandun na. i used to be a nokia user.i stopped being one because of the tanager.

Guest Smartphilcon

bu got to admit, the tanager's body isnt as strong as nokia's. ang dali pang machip off ng paint sa keys. buti na lang i had a new handset (in replacement of a defective one) tapos i used a 3210 all-transparent plastic protector to guard from chipping off. nadedeglamorise nga lang telepono mo, pero its better than sa naSPAMkbak na paint.

Guest Smartphilcon

it was only within 1 or two weeks that the paint chipped off... anybody know some alternative protection other than pouches?

Guest grifter

hmmm... one possible solution that i can think of is to paint the silver call buttons with a clear polyurethane automotive top coat. you probably have to buy a new keypad from brightpoint, then have it painted with the clear topcoat. after that, have brightpoint install the keypad.

i'd try it myself but i don't have the equipment for it (compressor, spray nozzle, etc.).

my 2c's worth.