Where to buy cheapest SD or MMC int the Philippines?

Guest rtsport

SD has read-only data protection just like a diskette's, yung MMC wala. SD is faster than MMC. MMC is thinner than SD. I'd recommend SD so that you can protect your data and just like grifter said, di papasukin ng dust yung SAP mo.

Hello. SD means Secure Data, hence the write protect feature. They claim that MMC is best for mulitmedia appcations (kaya multimedia card or MMC ang tawag), but SD is much faster before it has 2 more extra pins for data transfer. Before you purchase either an MM or SD card, you can check if they are giving you the right kind by three things: first, SD cards have write protections, second, SD cards are thicker, and third, SD cards have 9 pins as compared to the 7 pins of MMCs, thus making it faster for data transfers.

BTW, I bought my 128MB SD card (Apacer) at Virramall 2 mos. ago for Php2,500 only, cheaper than the Php3000+ prices that most stores offer.

Guest virgil

SM City---no stocks for SD

C.Palnca---no stocks din...for 256 / no warranty

Greenhills ---no warranty-- me stocks for 256/128 SD&MMC

Try MAKATI-- VILLMAN Computer Shop , Herrera cor Ayala. Limited stocks affordable w/ warranty. Call first bago pumunta --pede reservation.

good luck. :) :D ;)

Guest dinoalbert

Okay I was able to sell my 128Mb SD card yesterday and now Im planning to buy a 256Mb...... guys, where can I find the cheapest 256Mb SD card?

thanks...

Guest r3n5y

Edz,

Where in Virramall did you buy your SD card? What's the name of the shop? Does it have a warranty?

BTW, I bought my 128MB SD card (Apacer) at Virramall 2 mos. ago for Php2,500 only, cheaper than the Php3000+ prices that most stores offer.

Guest Icecold

:) If you want 5 yrs coverage (waranty) buy it in Complink (Cyberzone, Sm city North Edsa, Carpark) 5600 php 256MB Sandisk.

it's the one I'm using, still trying to fill it up. heheh.

Guest virgil
:) If you want 5 yrs coverage (waranty) buy it in Complink (Cyberzone, Sm city North Edsa, Carpark) 5600 php 256MB Sandisk.

it's the one I'm using, still trying to fill it up. heheh.

really 5 years.ok yun!

Guest dinoalbert

is this 5 years warranty...with Complink or with the manufacturer? I mean, did Complink tell you that it has 5-year warranty or is it only written on the packaging?

Guest virgil
is this 5 years warranty...with Complink or with the manufacturer? I mean, did Complink tell you that it has 5-year warranty or is it only written on the packaging?

dunno man, ...

icecold...for your insights...

pls.

Guest Icecold

:? errr...well it says five years on the packaging. thing is before i left i asked the lady where i could have the card replaced if sumthing wrong happened to it and she told me that i should transact with them.

heheh :oops: feeling really stupid here.

Guest dinoalbert
errr...well it says five years on the packaging. thing is before i left i asked the lady where i could have the card replaced if sumthing wrong happened to it and she told me that i should transact with them.  

heheh  feeling really stupid here.

5 years is what it says in the box...5 years warranty with Sandisk.....but I guess you only get 1 year warranty with the store where you bought it from :)

I just bought a 256 Sandidk for P4,700 yesterday and 5-years was indeed written there but I asked the store...they said, only 1 year ;)

Guest arvmd

Try nyo sa VILLMAN computer sa makati, megamall o sm city, twinmos 256mb sdcard P4,588 lang. Call 8922222 for details or check their website at www.villman.com

Guest virgil
Try nyo sa VILLMAN computer sa makati, megamall o sm city, twinmos 256mb sdcard P4,588 lang. Call 8922222 for details or check their website at www.villman.com

yeah! thanks

pls see attached file for reference.

Guest brianco

hey rt sport was able to buy 128 mb mmc at greenhills brand PQI for 2150 , asked my buddies I was able to get best deal so far .Location virramall

Guest virgil
hey rt sport was able to buy 128 mb mmc at greenhills brand PQI for 2150 , asked my buddies I was able to get best deal so far .Location virramall

gud 4 u :!: :) ;)

Guest Xander

5 years is what it says in the box...5 years warranty with Sandisk.....but I guess you only get 1 year warranty with the store where you bought it from :)

I just bought a 256 Sandidk for P4,700 yesterday and 5-years was indeed written there but I asked the store...they said, only 1 year ;)

dinoalbert, san mo nabili SD mo?

Guest dinoalbert

bought mine at ABC computer shop in Park Square Makati....Sandisk 256MB P4,700

try also Villman....I saw their pricelist...256Mb Twinmos SD for only P4,500 lang yata?

Guest powerstall

try Villman computer shops, a friend told me that their TWINMOS mmc cards cost a lot less now.... but i could be wrong... better check it out :)

Guest schadow1

for southern metro manila people, you can get a Sandisk or Ridata 256MB SD Card for P5600 at CompLink SM Southmall 2F.

128MB Ridatas are also available but i didn't ask the price.