Where to buy cheapest SD or MMC int the Philippines?

Guest rtsport

Guest rodnav

Posted from my SmartPhone!

someone is selling a 2 month used 512 mb sd card for 7000? is this a good deal. it's hagiwara brand without defects but without warranty? need advise, is this a good deal?

Guest monwee

just for the purpose of comparing prices... i bought my sandisk 256mb sd card from costco (arlington, va) for $65. halos pareho na rin sa price sa pinas...

Guest spv_dman

Got mine from my bestfriend, Apacer 256 sd card b'new 3,500 bucks. It's 2 months old and working well naman. She says its one of the good brands in the market, is it true? I'll be acquiring a 512 mb card kung may stock na sila. Pays off to have a friend who works for a computer accesories distrubutor :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sweetyls

@jabonga

mura nun ha. kaya lang layo.

makati cinema square has two computer shops with sd cards. pero sold out na rin yata. i went there and the last stock was sold to the guy who went inside the store around 2mins before i came in. bad trip.

hi.. do i need to format the mmc first before using it? don't they come in pre-formatted like the diskettes nowadays? what if i didn't and saved na stuff kagad on it.. will it significantly affect its performance?

Guest dinoalbert

@mari

I never formatted my SD cards before I used them on my PocketPC and Smartphone and so far wala namang problema. Pero wala ring problema kung i-reformat mo. To be sure, format mo na lang. Use the SP Task Manager to do the task :wink:

thanks for the feedback... kasi hanggang ngayon i haven't bought my SD card e. PQI kasi pinakamura e. tapos yung color pa almost the same ng color ng SAP. And i'm still thinking kung 128 would be enough for me. :?

Guest dinoalbert

before I bought an SD card, I thought 128Mb is enough. I was wrong...habang tumatagal ang gamit mo sa SAP, you will ask for more :) so I sold my 128 and got myself a 256....ngayon nga bitin pa...7Mb na lang natira sa 256Mb ko ;)

so if you still have the budget, go for the 256Mb :wink:

before I bought an SD card, I thought 128Mb is enough. I was wrong...habang tumatagal ang gamit mo sa SAP, you will ask for more  :)  so I sold my 128 and got myself a 256....ngayon nga bitin pa...7Mb na lang natira sa 256Mb ko  ;)  

so if you still have the budget, go for the 256Mb  :wink:

yun na nga iinisip ko e, baka mabitin ako sa 128mb. :wink: calling spv_dman, is your offer for the 256MB SD card still available?

Guest spv_dman

Really, habang tumatagal you'll ask for more space to put plenty of stuffs in. I've ordered a 512mb sd card already. And soon, I'll be getting rid of my Apacer 256mb card. Baka makahintay kayo, by next month I'll be selling this na. Only 3,500 bucks and 3 months old with casing. Market price I think is around 4,200+ sa g'hills. This doesn't depreciate naman di ba in terms of wear and tear?!? :)

Really, habang tumatagal you'll ask for more space to put plenty of stuffs in. I've ordered a 512mb sd card already. And soon, I'll be getting rid of my Apacer 256mb card. Baka makahintay kayo, by next month I'll be selling this na. Only 3,500 bucks and 3 months old with casing. Market price I think is around 4,200+ sa g'hills. This doesn't depreciate naman di ba in terms of wear and tear?!?  ;)

kung napag-isipan mo na kung ibebenta mo yan sd card mo, text me... baka by that time hindi pa rin ako nakakabili ng SD card ko. tumatanggap ka ba terms? hehehe! :)

Guest spv_dman

kung napag-isipan mo na kung ibebenta mo yan sd card mo, text me... baka by that time hindi pa rin ako nakakabili ng SD card ko. tumatanggap ka ba terms? hehehe! :)

Hahaha anong terms? hulagan? dehins puwede eh ;) Kailangan ko din nung cash para dagdag ko pambili nung 512 medyo mahal yata nun baka nasa 6k pataas :lol: