> XRick Dangerous v3 < (UPDATE page 5 !!!)

Guest STuFF

Guest NederSoren

OMG :shock: :shock: This game is turning into somekind of maze now..I had just finished one part of the level.. the i came through a couple of others..and sudenly I enterred the part i had already done again...:roll: i think its time to save my rick.dat file so i wont end up in the start of the level again.. :lol:

Guest NederSoren
AHHH NederSoren your avd is making my head hurt!!!!!!

hehe sorry jim8ob.. :D

********SPOILER*******

If i were you i would use the map on this level: http://www.deconstruction.f9.co.uk/rick/sc_map.htm ... OK it spoils a little :oops: but on many frames there are more than one exit...

Exit number 1 (The right exit) will lead you further in the game, whilt Exit number 2 will send you back to this point..:

sc7.png

Ehm the Top of it, that is.. :lol:

Guest NederSoren

EXCEPTION ERROR

ERROR!

DATATYOE_MISALIGMENT

,at 0xa30000

Damit.. another error.. and i had managed to come this far, im posting a shot of where the ERROR were

After pressing OK to this error, the game exited.. When i tried again, i started in the seccond room of the level.

RickError.JPG

Guest spootyguy

Can anyone help me; the second screen of the missile base, howam I supposed to get up that ladder when it zaps me halfway?

EDIT: Not to worry, done it :lol: Obvious really...

Guest crimminsky

NederSoren, how did you manage to overcome the error, when i get it, It restarts me at the top of that level. did you update the dat file?

Guest NederSoren

I'm still stuck at that point, waiting for "Stuff" to come and write a little about it, and to see if he can fix it.. :lol:

Guest crimminsky

WAIT NO MORE MY FRIENDS...

here is the new dat file to get you to the next room, as before just unzip it and copy to the xrick folder on the storage card. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 8)

rick.zip

Guest Paul [MVP]

OK, so i'm on Swiss Update 1.5 and I SWEAR xRick runs smoother, and with a better level of control (for positioning on ladders etc!)

P

Guest crimminsky

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I have finished rick......now there is an empty void in my life.

Bring on rick 2....pleeaaaase.

PS. there is another error just before the end of the game it is a datatype misalignment at 0xc30000. as you fall off the moving pully.

If anyone would like me to post the dat file that fixes this, just say

this in my opinion was the best game so far for the SPV.

Guest dodger
Are there a RD2? :shock:  Nice..  

Stuff: Would it be possible to port that too? Maybe with help from malloc?

BTW... I manneged to get to the next part of the pyramid  :lol:  

The part with the shooting arrow was easy with some practice.. The part with the moving stone is not too hard either.. Just stand in the front of the stone and wait for it to move (You have to shoot the wall) :D

Nedersoren, how did you get past this section. I can't make it to the second platform with out getting hit by the arrow.

Guest crimminsky

its all down to timing i'm afraid, it took me ages with experimenting. the way I did it was to jump just after the arrow is fired and keep your finger on the jump button. keep experimenting with the initial jump. you'll get there eventually :lol:

Guest NederSoren

YEah.. Would have bin the best game fors SPV if it wasn't for these stupid bugs, that is ruining the game alot :evil: I hope that you in some point will have a fix for this Stuff :lol: