> XRick Dangerous v3 < (UPDATE page 5 !!!)

Guest STuFF

Guest idavid

arrggghh! need some help on the missile level, second screen where a bit of fire pops out as you are going up the ladder. seemingly impossible. someone please!! :cry:

Guest idavid

woo hooo! finished it... what am i guna do now... oh yeah tetris, or snails, or pacman, or chess, or waybe i'll watch a couple simpsons episodes, sit back and listen to music, check my email, or the news? nah. i will read a book... on the phone of course! :)

Guest NederSoren

hehe.. yeah.. it is really sad when you complete it :cry:

I cant wait for the next game, that's sorta like this.. (Theree must come one at some point) :)

Guest dodger

HI there, i need some advice on the first level of the castle. How do i get down the ladder without being hit by that little guy shooting along the floor ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XGEOX

:) I must be some kind of retard, cause i find this game completely impossible to play ;) - i cant get past the bloke on the platform with the ladder below him...

just keep on bouncing off him when i try to jump over - even when i do make it, i get killed when trying to get down the ladder...

wouldnt it be easier to have a single button for firing, rather than the combination of volume control+right?

Can i re-map the keys myself?

Guest unclelimey
DIE ALL YOU LEFT HANDED BAST#RDS, SWITCH THE SCREEN AROUND NOW MR STUFF!!!!!!

whatever happened to people asking nicely :)

Guest fraser
whatever happened to people asking nicely

Their parents are spending more time watching Eastenders and Corrination Street than they spend with their kids. Whatdya expect? A basic social education? :wink:

Guest dinoalbert

tsk tsk...someone's got to teach some manners to this kid :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

sorry I didn't come here very often...

about lefthanded people... im not lefthanded, and I've already explain that paddle under the left thunb IS a standard everywhere (every paddles in the world are designed like this...)

However, I HATE silly people who DON'T READ anything.... there IS an update, in the page 5 of this thread. Read the post, download the game, and you should be able (with some luck...) to switch the screen as you want...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kostas_y3k

i have a problem

i have mitac mio 8380 and i have app unlocked it. I installed rick dangerous but it doesnt work. It shows the first screen and then the hall of fame and i press all the buttons but nothing. Only the * closes the game, nothing else... What can i do? Whats the start button?