> XRick Dangerous v3 < (UPDATE page 5 !!!)

Guest STuFF

Can I make one little suggestion...

How about some basic documentation? Being a newbie to Rick Dangerous I didn't know about the control methods used and had a bit of a frustrating time trying to figure it out.

Perhaps just a small txt file included with the zip...!?!

Apart from that...the game rocks (now I've got the controls sussed), keep up the good work!

Weeb

ps. unclelimey, "LEFT HANDED BAST#RDS" Rule!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coucou

Hi, I'm prob a bit late with this, or there's something obvious I'm not doing, but I'm really stuck in the pyramid level. I'd take a screenshot but * exits the game :roll: so I'll just have to describe it.

EDIT: Did it very easily once I'd watched the video at this French video site

D'oh!

• 3 weeks later...
i have a problem

i have mitac mio 8380 and i have app unlocked it. I installed rick dangerous but it doesnt work. It shows the first screen and then the hall of fame and i press all the buttons but nothing. Only the * closes the game, nothing else... What can i do? Whats the start button?

Same prob. with my mio here.. I'll try it on my qtek 7070 later to day..

----------- EDIT --------------

the same files is running smoth on the qtek.

I think is tha mio rom thats dosnt handel the game.

I have "tsoccer" on both phones to, but I can't get it to run on the mio, so I`ll guess the rom is'nt perfect....

• 1 month later...
Guest steeevc

You can almost play this game on the Moto MPx200 but you need to keep switching the screen round:

You can't press LEFT with any other key, for some reason it doesn't register. Which means - you can't shoot while the screen is 90 degrees to the right, and you can't crawl while the screen is 90 degrees to the left.. Wahhhh!

Guest adam2082

I have SPV E200 and I cant get past the second screen of the game cos I cannot get Rick to crouch down and move along at the same time (what with the amazing 4 way joystick). So how are you lot managing?

Cheers

Adam

• 3 weeks later...
Guest katori

Yup same problem as adam2082 i cant get Rick to crawl so am stuck at start of pyramids where i need to crawl under the falling spiked wall! :) HELP!

Guest poltn6

Yeah i got the spv E200 aswell and want to play ricky-d, but cant crouch and crawl... Anyone got a solution... I'm going to try it with my roll up keyboard thing... But then the screen is the wrong way up!??

pol

i'm stuck at a point even before the pyramids. after using the dynamite for the first time to get through the wall, you then have to crouch, i've been told that this is supposed to automatic action when you get to a small space that needs a crouched movement. the problem is i can only get him to crouch and stay still or walk upright :!: :x :?:

It's a great looking game, but I can't seem to shoot (although the other commands all work OK).

Do you not start with the gun?

are you able to drop dynamite? if so, just do the reverse to be able to shoot, so hold down the fire button (volume up) and push up on the directional

Guest mattdp

are you able to drop dynamite? if so, just do the reverse to be able to shoot, so hold down the fire button (volume up) and push up on the directional

Yes I can drop dynamite.

However, I'm playing on the MPX 200 and after trawling this thread I realised there's some conflict with pressing that key combo on the MPX. It seems to cancel out.

Got the same problem as mattdp

With my mpx200 I can drop dynamite and use the stick, but the gun

doesn't work. Is this related to the diagonal problem with the mpx200

perhaps?

same problems here too, and yeah - i imagine it is to do with the diagnol issue on the MPX.

Itd be really coool if we could have keypad controls rather than joystick.

ahh

just a thought :s

Guest Mrskiprat

Aw man.

Same problem.

MPx200 seems to be causing a lot of problems with the diagonal keypad movements...

Seem theres on way of solving it yet either

](*,)

Skip

• 2 weeks later...
on my spv evertime i try to download a game it says that i do not have adiquate system permishion my phone is unlocked and used on vodaphone

Your phone sounds locked. Sometimes they can relock themselves if the phone crashes, perhaps that has happened? Try repeating the unlock process.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JamShady

Just want to raise my hand and say I'm another E200 user that can't get past the 2nd screen 'cos Rick can't crawl :evil:

Any chance of an update to assign duck to another button? Cheers

Guest lister7474

Darned E200s WHEN ARE HTC GOING TO LEARN??!! 4way joystick is ABSOLUTELY USELESS .........

or am I wrong, is there actually a way to crawl under things using an E200???