Any ladies using Smartphone?

Guest bamboo

Guest mores

most people i know are rather ignorant of cellphones, they judge phones by their looks, to some extent, but they just see them as utilities. they're also the people who go "is that a palmtop" when they see my pocketpc.

my girlfriend just recently "upgraded" from a nokia to a t-mobile MDA, and while she loves it, she doesn't want to go browsing around for applications, ringones, etc. that's "my job" :)

(but she's an "advanced internet user", she can spend hours checking out ebay)

so i guess there are many more women out there with SPVs.

Guest morpheus2702

I really don't think so, or at least not it it's present (SPV) form. Phones are fashion more than ever, right or wrong.

In a world where a Samsung T-100 is a Merecedes S-Class, the SPV is the new BMW 7-series: full of interesting and useful technology, but not pretty enough for people to coo over.

Real test will be when a fliphone running Smartphone hits the mainstream (and sorry, that's is not yet).

Guest awarner [MVP]
BTW how come 90% of users are male and 9% female (according to the banner up ATM)? What gender are the other 1%? :?

Best not to ask :)

• 3 months later...
Guest gspacedboy
In a world where a Samsung T-100 is a Merecedes S-Class, the SPV is the new BMW 7-series: full of interesting and useful technology, but not pretty enough for people to coo over.

(and sorry, that's is not yet).

Nah, SPV is def a Audi S4...

I wont sleep if its a BMW.

Nokia 8310 is a Ford Fiesta!

Guest sweetyls

the count as of the moment is 12 for female. at the modaco pinoy (philippines) section, there are already 9 of us females there. there must be more from other countries.

the count as of the moment is 12 for female.  at the MoDaCo pinoy (philippines) section, there are already 9 of us females there. there must be more from other countries.

Yes, I think there are only 2 females in the Danish section, one of who is MorFleZ ... If you ask me, thats a damn shame! ... :)

Guest crinkles
the count as of the moment is 12 for female.  at the MoDaCo pinoy (philippines) section, there are already 9 of us females there. there must be more from other countries.

..and that count does not include my mom yet :)