.:: Longhorn M5 Theme + _Plug-ins [UPDATED]::.

Guest Richie M

One wee prob I have.... Installed the skin (very nice), uninstalled it, and now all my alert screen pics have vanished. You know the ones I mean: the little 'do ya really wanna do that?' screens, with the question mark pic in the background. Well, the text is there, but no pic. Any ideas how I can get them back?

Guest Richie M
One wee prob I have.... Installed the skin (very nice), uninstalled it, and now all my alert screen pics have vanished. You know the ones I mean: the little 'do ya really wanna do that?' screens, with the question mark pic in the background. Well, the text is there, but no pic. Any ideas how I can get them back?

Hmm strange, they should of reverted to the default screens - i have a CAB at home that will fix it for, so i'll PM it to you tonight.

Hmm strange, they should of reverted to the default screens - i have a CAB at home that will fix it for, so i'll PM it to you tonight.

Nice one mate, cheers! :lol:

Also, forgot to mention that WMP no longer starts, and the earpiece volume screen no longer appears when the buttons are pressed. Presume this is all down to the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Glorfindal

ill try and install this one as im having problems with the other. ill let you all know,, this is a great forum.

ive installed the skin but getting the same problems as the first group of posters, double task bars and no clock, can someone talk me through how to correct this.. cheers in advance

Guest Chronos
Nice work !  

I don't know if anyone had wrote something about my little problem yet : The little clock, on the homepage, back right-hand corner, is covered by the "F" of "Orange F"...  Is there someone who can fix that ?

this is my only resquest for this nice theme.

Sorry for my english : I learn, I learn...

Sorry- I'm having the same issue. "Voicestream" is covering the time in the lower right-hand corner, and my French is quite poor... any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stanford
Also, forgot to mention that WMP no longer starts, and the earpiece volume screen no longer appears when the buttons are pressed. Presume this is all down to the same thing.

I have the same problem with WMP but I do have the earpiece volume screen :)

Guest Siraris

hah ok I've got you all topped... well first of all great skin.

A little odd, is it supposed to be if you keep scrolling down PAST the calculator when it goes to the all programs section, that it should bring up the windows media player and then brings up a screen with four horizontal white menu's it seems, one that says messages, one that says date/time one that says schedule, and one that gives the status of the service?

Other weird thing, after installing this great theme, I no longer have service LOL! It says no service, and I also have the problem where the No Service is covering the time in the bottom right... I had service for a second or two after I installed the skin and the AT&T Wirless covered the time as well... any way to fix this?

*** Edit ***

Service is back, but another weird thing I forgot... it keeps bringing up the little working thing, you know the little clock looking thing with different colors, like it's doing something. I just have it sitting idly and it keeps popping up, never did that before.

Guest Richie M
A little odd, is it supposed to be if you keep scrolling down PAST the calculator when it goes to the all programs section, that it should bring up the windows media player and then brings up a screen with four horizontal white menu's it seems, one that says messages, one that says date/time one that says schedule, and one that gives the status of the service?.
:) yes m8 that is how its meant to work ;)

Service is back, but another weird thing I forgot... it keeps bringing up the little working thing, you know the little clock looking thing with different colors, like it's doing something.  I just have it sitting idly and it keeps popping up, never did that before.

er not sure about that but it does have to do extra background processes because of the alarm plug-in but i havent experienced many busy icons because of it :?

Guest Richie M
I have the same problem with WMP but I do have the earpiece volume screen :)

er do you mean after uninstalling? if so this is down to issues with a different homescreen that has messed up you WMP registry settings.

Guest summie

Sorry if this has been asked before

Can someone please change the file so that the bar that usually resides on the top of the screen goes back there? :)

Would be much appreciated.

Oh and well done on that installer

Darren :o

Guest Richie M
Can someone please change the file so that the bar that usually resides on the top of the screen goes back there?

Er Sorry Darren, i dont quite get what you mean :?

Guest summie

Yes sorry - its the bar with the network battery etc - In my humble opinion - it looks out of place at the bottom

Also - having used the page for a whole day!! I think it would be great for business users if along with the clock it had the appointments field so that it can be left on that 'screen'. Furthermore - is it possbile to get a second hand on the clock.

Sorry if these suggestions sound like a demand, it is rather a wish list. If you could put these amendments through it would be thoroughly appreciated. I must learn xml very soon.

Many thanks

D

Guest Richie M
Yes sorry - its the bar with the network battery etc - In my humble opinion - it looks out of place at the bottom

Also - having used the page for a whole day!!  I think it would be great for business users if along with the clock it had the appointments field so that it can be left on that 'screen'.  Furthermore - is it possbile to get a second hand on the clock.

Sorry if these suggestions sound like a demand, it is rather a wish list.  If you could put these amendments through it would be thoroughly appreciated.  I must learn xml very soon.

Many thanks

D

Ah right, yeah unfortunately the way multi-page homescreens workk it is not possible to keep the network & battery bar at the top :)

For same reason, appointments cant be shown on the front screen :o and i'm sorry to say there is no second hand on the clock :P

Er sorry to be so negative but none of these are possible on a multipage screens :/

Guest summie

Rich

Thanks for getting back to me

I think you may be mistaken about the bar as the looney toons multipage home screen had this function

see:

http://www.coolsmartphone.com/index.php?op...er&filecatid=75

you may have to log in to see this

also it seems a bit strange that you can't get the appointment to show up on the first page witht hte clock - maybe I'm going mad?

Guest Richie M
I think you may be mistaken about the bar as the looney toons multipage homescreen had this function

also it seems a bit strange that you can't get the appointment to show up on the first page witht hte clock - maybe I'm going mad?

Nope not mistaken m8, the Looney Toons and any other multipage only has the bar at the top on the first screen and all the others dont show it, mine shows it at the bottom on every page!

As i said before i cant get the appointments on the first screen as well because of the way multi-screens work - basically to enable scrolling up and down between pages properly you can only have one selectable plug-in per page.

Guest summie

Thanks for clearing that up rich - obviously this rule is different fot the last page as you seem to have a summary page there

Look forward to your next skin

D

• 2 months later...
Guest Richie M
heres 1 4 ya i installed your new longhorn theme it rebooted oh great,then it application locked bummer ???? ;)  :D  :lol:  :lol:

The phones are unfortunatley renowed for occasionally re-certing themeslves for no apparent reason :? this is usually due to some sort of registery corruption :? only thing you can do is de-cert again.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if you could set the "messages" screen (the one that shows email, sms, and voice mail) so that you could select voicemail, sms, or email and link/dial directly from there.... I just hate having to dial "1" then scroll down to voicemail and push talk rather than just going straight from the message screeen. Possible?

Aside from that, your M5 skin is the only one ive used since I've bought the phone. Very impressed. keep it up, you are much appreciated