keypad

Guest pyke

Guest grifter

hmmm... if the joystick in malfunctioning, they should repair or replace the defective part.

thanks for the tip on the keypad warranty. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest snowycelica
Just asked Smart about the problem with the keypad.  They told me to ask about it at Brightpoint, the authorized repair center for the SPVx / S.A.P.  They told me the have replacement / accessories available.  It seems that the problem with the left soft button could be fixed by replacing the front panel for 350.00 pesos.  And the problem with the Call / End Call buttons, could be fixed by replacing the keypad for 290.00 pesos.  All to be done at Brightpoint at Araneta Ave.

Hi i am from Canada and i have th sap.

My Call/End call button paint starts to peel off....what can i do?

could I get a hold of the button for 290pesos also? And can i change it myself?

you can probably email the BP person in the above post to clarify things. Maybe you can pay them via teletransfer and have UPS/FEDEX ship the part to you.

You can probably change the keypads yourself if you know how to take the SAP apart.

Guest crashbash

I got my joystick dome switch and metal pad replaced and repaired by Brightpoint for free. My SAP is just over a month. I didn't bothered to ask why it is free, the thing is its free! he he he I just had it repaired last Saturday.

Guest snowycelica
you can probably email the BP person in the above post to clarify things.  Maybe you can pay them via teletransfer and have UPS/FEDEX ship the part to you.

You can probably change the keypads yourself if you know how to take the SAP apart.

how do i contact BP?

So they will give me the button replacement as long as i can pay them right?

i am also having problems with the joystick. whenever i push left, the cursor goes up.

baka naman tabingi yung finger (not da pinger!) mo? hehe...

i sometimes experience that dun sa SAP ko dati, what I did was to move the joystick in a slow, circular motion while applying constant pressure.

ayun, nawawala pero bumabalik din. masahe masahe lang. hehe.. sinabi ko sa BP, wala daw problema since nag-re-respond naman daw. sheesh.

Guest mariolouis

@grift

di lang ako may problema nyan pards. pati si timz. sa kanya naman pag push paSPAM (spaghetti paSPAM!), kumakaliwa (sabay yuko!). sa ibang sapsap dito sa office, ok naman. iniisip ko baka naman pag napalitan na yung softkeys, maaayos na rin yun. kasi parang naiipit lang ng lumubog na softkeys yung joystick sa loob eh.

di tatamaan yung joystick ng softkeys. layo nun eh!

yung mounting point ng softkey nasa taas mismo ng softkey so hindi tatamaan yung joystick.

yung nagpapalit ako ng callkeys and softkey, pagbalik ganon pa rin joystick ko, pag down mo, may kasamang right (jab). hehe...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kapitan jackal

@grif- re: your T68m keypad, hohonga, dapat papalitan mo na yun ng T68i (keypad) lalo na kung adriatic blue (gwapo)

@mario- hohonga (ulit) lagi akong patay pag naglalaro ako ng pacman, kung saan-san pumupunta si pacman :cryl:

1 month old na yung sakin, mukhang ok pa yung keypad pero yung joystick delikADO na ;)

Guest donBAGZiq

nung naSPAMkbak na yung silver coat sa green and red button tinaggal ko na lahat ng silver coat...ok naman tingnan rather than seeing it na naSPAMkbak...mas pangit...ill try to post the picture ok