SAP Accessories, Add-ons

Guest kroblanx

Guest dinoalbert

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Yes yun nga. Medyo mahal nasa P1200 kse may pangalan Krussel which is a known brand for leather cases ng cellphones and pocketpcs...Singapore yung website kaya medyo matagal din hintayan mga 2 weeks yata bago dumating...naalala ko parang nagpost na yata ako noon ng pix sa ibang thread. Search nyo nlang "Krusell"

Guest mlkanapi

Warning to all,

I have a retractable sync/charge cable that faithfully served me for about 6 months. Lately it was causing problems as it was saying that the USB device is not recognized by Windows.

I decided to use it as a charger together with a wall charger worth PhP 550 and it was doing fine.

This afternoon, BANG! Lights out. The darned thing short circuited and good thing my SAP was off. The charger was completely burned and the cable was too.

Just a warning to those using these devices. Buy another one if it starts to act up. I read somewhere about another one with the same short circuiting of a retractable sync/charge cable

Guest lonerjam

just bought one last month. :( thanks for the warning mlkanapi. :)

Warning to all,

I have a retractable sync/charge cable that faithfully served me for about 6 months. Lately it was causing problems as it was saying that the USB device is not recognized by Windows.  

I decided to use it as a charger together with a wall charger worth PhP 550 and it was doing fine.

This afternoon, BANG! Lights out. The darned thing short circuited and good thing my SAP was off. The charger was completely burned and the cable was too.

Just a warning to those using these devices. Buy another one if it starts to act up. I read somewhere about another one with the same short circuiting of a retractable sync/charge cable

Guest chibako

ngek! :shock: kakabili ko lang last sunday!?!?! tnx for the warning... sana ok tong nakuha ko...

@mlkanapi

may warranty ba yung retractable cable? I forgot to ask e... :?

Guest mlkanapi

@ chibako,

Wala siguro. Any way you can check. Let us know. Maybe I'll ask when I get a new wall charger in a few day's time when I get back from a trip to Singapore.

Sayang din Php 550 each for the retractable cable and the wall charger...

Thanks Doc kanapi...

my retractable cable shows same symtoms, i can't use it anymore as sync cable, only as a charger cable :cry: .... i shouldn't use it anymore or might cause problem with my phone. :x .. thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mlkanapi

@ chibako,

I recently bought a wall AC to USB converter for PhP 550 at G&G. They gave a one week warranty.

BTW, I saw a retractable Sync & Charge cable at the 3rd level of Robinson's Place in Manila today. It the same kind that's available at G&G in Greenhills. It was selling for PhP 580.

• 1 month later...
Guest iker3091

hi guys, im scheduled to leave for US this month, i lost my orig charger so im using a generic i bought from greenhills kse naman all our wireless centers are out of stock. I need an original charger badly kse i need an autovolt. 110v - 220v.. so i searched and searched until i stumbled it on G&G, SM Manila.. They have a generic but autovolt wall charger for 02xda and spv.. for only Php550 and a car charger too for Php 300 only. Eh di ano pa, di kinuha ko na agad! and it's working very fine with me!

Guest kalinte

why is it that smart wireless centers here in bacolod don't sell sap accessories? anybody from smart telecom? i asked at cs (*888) dapat daw meron.

Guest m00nlight

Ive been experiencing the same problem which is USB device is not recognized by Windows. Ive tried switching usb ports, synced once, but seems like it doesnt work anyway. is there anything i can do? isnt it covered by the warranty? like can i have it changed?

Guest casperr
hi guys, im scheduled to leave for US this month, i lost my orig charger so im using a generic i bought from greenhills kse naman all our wireless centers are out of stock. I need an original charger badly kse i need an autovolt. 110v - 220v.. so i searched and searched until i stumbled it on G&G, SM Manila.. They have a generic but autovolt  wall charger for 02xda and spv.. for only Php550 and a car charger too for Php 300 only. Eh di ano pa, di kinuha ko na agad! and it's working very fine with me!

San ka pare nakabili ng generic charger for SAP? San sa Greenhills and how much. This is what I am looking for.

Thanks

Guest WeaponX
Eto original 'leather' case purchased from Smart Wireless Center, SM Centerpoint. (Jan 14, 2004)

Marami bang stock? Okay ba sya and hindi ba nagagasgasan yung phone?

Guest WeaponX

San ka pare nakabili ng generic charger for SAP? San sa Greenhills and how much. This is what I am looking for.

Thanks

Try mo sa Games and Gadgets sa VirraMall, sa taas lang ng Starbucks. Madali lang hanapin. :lol:

Guest WeaponX
WeaponX...meron pa dun kanina nung pagpunta ko. naka display. ok naman. hapit na hapit.  :lol: di naman nakaka gasgas.

Ok. Thanks. Try kong pumunta mamaya. :D

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
check this a very nice leather case for sapsap

maganda nga pare. sana meron na nyan sa SWC or sa grinhills. hehehe

@weapon...meron din car charger pala dun baka gusto mo rin. hehe.

Guest WeaponX

maganda nga pare. sana meron na nyan sa SWC or sa grinhills. hehehe

@weapon...meron din car charger pala dun baka gusto mo rin. hehe.

@pzee,

Smart should be paying you na because of your promos or advertisements. :lol:

Guest dinoalbert
check this a very nice leather case for sapsap

thats what Im using right now...bought it last October...kaya yung SAP ko parang brand new parin :lol: