1 month warranty

Guest randy

Guest vinsanity

Guys, I went to the Wireless Center in Binondo today and I asked for a replacement for my phone. However, the guy kept insisting that the chipping of the call button paint was not a valid reason for replacing the phone and says i should fill out a form and then the phone will be under observation for 24 hours. Whats d use of that if you can see the chipped paint alrdy? It looks like he doesnt want to replace the phone..so i told him that others have had it replaced cuz of the keypad..he said I should find which Wireless Centers that had it replaced and the txt numbers of the ppl who had it replaced.

Can anyone help me out here? Pls? If anyone had their phone replaced cuz of the keypad I jst need which WC and if possible your txt num..my txt num is 09196870406..time is running out on July 18 its gonna be 1 month for me alrdy..pls..

Guest dinoalbert

@vinsanity

you posted this question to more than 2 threads already...you must be unaware that cross-posting is a no-no in this forum...the moderator might not like it :)

we know this is very important for you but just post once (your post as a new topic is enough) and Im sure many are more than willing to reply to give a hand :wink:

Guest vinsanity

wups..sorry about that..i was so caught up with my phone i didnt think of that..ehehe..

btw tnx to all the ppl who replied to my post!

Guest BlackHowling

to guys whose phone buttons have been replaced.

did brightpoint replace the buttons with the same kind of buttons

with silver paint? e di matatanggal din yun di ba?

or did they replace it with buttons with a different paint coating?

also, will brightpoint replace the buttons on my smartphone that's over

a month old na?

thanks.

Guest virgil
to guys whose phone buttons have been replaced.

did brightpoint replace the buttons with the same kind of buttons

with silver paint?  e di matatanggal din yun di ba?

or did they replace it with buttons with a different paint coating?

also, will brightpoint replace the buttons on my smartphone that's over

a month old na?

thanks.

same buttons w/ same paint coating...they would replace the buttons upon actual inspection & evaluation..depending on the gravity of the chipped keypads--standard procedures applies.

a friend of mine have his replaced for free even over 1 month old na yung warranty --i think warranty is for the whole years...sa SMART lang yata yung 1 month? you may confirm na lang with Brightpoint about it.

Guest dinoalbert
a friend of mine have his replaced for free even over 1 month old na yung warranty --i think warranty is for the whole years...sa SMART lang yata yung 1 month? you may confirm na lang with Brightpoint about it.

Ganito ang warranty offered ng SMART:

1 month = whole unit replacement for free

1 year = after the 1 month warranty, they will repair the phone nalang, including replacement of keypads, for FREE.

thats why your friend have his keypads replaced for free even after 1 month....kse ganun talaga ang warranty offered by Smart

I have talked and emailed with someone from Brightpoint and they said that the SAP's keypad paint was proven to be of poor quality so they offer a free replacement for it.

Guest virgil

Ganito ang warranty offered ng SMART:

1 month = whole unit replacement for free

1 year = after the 1 month warranty, they will repair the phone nalang, including replacement of keypads, for FREE.

thats why your friend have his keypads replaced for free even after 1 month....kse ganun talaga ang warranty offered by Smart

I have talked and emailed with someone from Brightpoint and they said that the SAP's keypad paint was proven to be of poor quality so they offer a free replacement for it.

there you go! thats it---after paying so much ---for poor quality...

tsk, tsk, tsk, :wink: :wink:

Guest virgil
ano tong balita ko na may offer daw na free ang sap for plan 800?

hearsay....talked to a friend in SMART...not true...maybe in the near future...shucks.

Guest smartrey
ano tong balita ko na may offer daw na free ang sap for plan 800?

Thats true, but plan 800 is offered only to a group sales mostly in one company where most employees want to avail for it. So far it is not yet offered to individual sale for postpaid.

Guest virgil

Thats true, but plan 800 is offered only to a group sales mostly in one company where most employees want to avail for it. So far it is not yet offered to individual sale for postpaid.

see....

• 1 month later...
Guest casperr

It is being offered until aug 31 daw. I talked to the CS but how come me initial cash out daw na 9,500? Grabe naman yun, wag na lang.

My friend kasi was interested tapos ganun pala kaya back out na sya

Guest casperr

It is being offered until aug 31 daw. I talked to the CS but how come me initial cash out daw na 9,500? Grabe naman yun, wag na lang.

My friend kasi was interested tapos ganun pala kaya back out na sya