Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest dinoalbert
I used to like a band in the early 80's called the Violent Femmes, and they had a track called "Blister in the sun", it's not this one is it

Yes! thats the one, Simon! Its from Violent Femmes!

Thanks!!!

Guest kenman

great goin' simon!

this is indeed a dream come true for SPV users!

not only is our SPVs a cut above the rest, we also have the hippiest ringtones anywhere!!!

i'm an 80s kid and i'd really appreciate a track from ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, THE SMITHS, BIG COUNTRY(INTRO) or any music from the NEW WAVE era!

thanks simon

and MORE POWER!

Guest lisann

Cool :!:

I saw the Violent Femmes at "The Hacienda" in Manchester in 1983 :)

OMG the Violent Femmes!!! now that brings back memories!!!

Guest lisann

"Add it up" would make a good ring tone too, come to think of it.... please? :) not sure which bit thou? How about the "oh my my my my my my mother, I would love to love you lover, city's restless, ready to pounce"......... bla bla bla

Guest jm-darcy

Thank you so much for all your hard work to date. I seem to change my ringtone everytime I log onto this site nowadays!!

Anyways - I would really appreciate it if you could convert "Snoop Doggy Dog" with the track of the same name into an sms notification and a ringtone.

I will trust your instinct on the area of the song to use as them both but I would make a safe bet that they would have to be centred around the chorus as the rest of the song is verging on the dull side.

Still think it is a classic tune and one that would make me grin whenever someone calls or texts me.

Thanks so much in advance.

James

Guest Simon Desser
Thank you so much for all your hard work to date. I seem to change my ringtone everytime I log onto this site nowadays!!

Anyways - I would really appreciate it if you could convert "Snoop Doggy Dog" with the track of the same name into an sms notification and a ringtone.

I will trust your instinct on the area of the song to use as them both but I would make a safe bet that they would have to be centred around the chorus as the rest of the song is verging on the dull side.

Still think it is a classic tune and one that would make me grin whenever someone calls or texts me.

Thanks so much in advance.

James

Hope this is ok :)

Snoop Doggy Dog SMS Alerts.zip

Snoop Doggy Dog Ringtone.zip

Guest Simon Desser
great goin' simon!

this is indeed a dream come true for SPV users!

not only is our SPVs a cut above the rest, we also have the hippiest ringtones anywhere!!!

i'm an 80s kid and i'd really appreciate a track from ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, THE SMITHS, BIG COUNTRY(INTRO) or any music from the NEW WAVE era!

thanks simon 

and MORE POWER!

I loved these bands :) and saw them all in the early '80's ;)

Big Country - In A Big Country.zip

Echo & the Bunnymen - The cutter.zip

The Smiths - Ask.zip

Guest kenman

awesome tunes simon!!

the echo.. and big country tunes are a definite hit to me! thanks, chief!

got a suggestion, man.. what if we put all the tunes on a specific thread(is that the correct term for that? hehehe) for everybody's use!!

this would definitely be a great come on for other SPV users out there to join our community! moderators, any comments?

i'll be uploadin my tunes as well so that i can contribute to our ever growing collection of hit ringtunes!!

hope to see and load more of your exemplary tunes!

btw, i've already spread the word about our community to my other SPV using friends here in manila, philippines.

thanks again, chief!

Guest Simon Desser
got a suggestion, man.. what if we put all the tunes on a specific thread(is that the correct term for that? hehehe) for everybody's use!! 

this would definitely be a great come on for other SPV users out there to join our community! moderators, any comments?

I would like that a lot, as I've noticed the newer ringtones arn't getting as many downloads as the earlier ones. Understandably, people can't be bothered ploughing through a 17 page long thread to see what's there :?:

Guest CooLes

Hi Simon. Would you happen to have Paul Van Dyk's Connected from the album Reflections? It was the song used in the Motorola TV Commercial. Thanks.

Guest kraftwerk
"Themes"

As a new comer to this site i must say you are a jolly fine dj

so wack that calaforina toon from the KFC advert in yer cd tray and rip it out for me phone Respect goes out to the spv s dj simon Bo! :twisted:

Guest Simon Desser
As a new comer to this site i must say you are a jolly fine dj

so wack that calaforina toon from the KFC advert in yer cd tray and rip it out for me phone Respect goes out to  the spv s dj simon Bo! :twisted:

Wicked :!:

That's one I already had done for my phone ;)

Welcome to the site :)

Marlena Shaw - California Soul.zip