Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest PeeWee

hay, sorry to be a pain but could you make some more Tupac ones? :)

Some good songs to do would be:

i aint mad at cha

I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto

2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted

Baby Don't Cry

Again, sorry to be a pain.. ;)

Guest Phooey

simon - your tunes are awesome!!! best source on the web for DECENT ringtones - now all i have is the dilemma of which ones to use as i must have downloaded nearly all of them.

if i think of any that i think would be great that you haven't already done i'll post - in the meantime keep up the good work!!

regs

Phooey

Guest Robin-Holland

Hiya Simon & all :)

Here's one for the bobblinglovers, Masters@work - Work!

It took me a while to convert it and cut it to pieces but its a fine ringtone now, cherios Robin

Worksplit2.zip

Guest elkabomb

i really want the ring tone of bittersweet symphony and sean beal's cant smile without u... can anyone help me out? pretty please :)

Guest FrankyG
i really want the ring tone of bittersweet symphony and sean beal's cant smile without u... can anyone help me out? pretty please :)

The Coldplay 'Bittersweet Symphony'? I'll see if I can do that later when I get home....the intro you want? let me know would ya :o

Guest Simon Desser

The Coldplay 'Bittersweet Symphony'? I'll see if I can do that later when I get home....the intro you want? let me know would ya :o

It was "The Verve" :P

Guest summie

This thread is so long!!! Just shows how well your ringtones our - and can I congratulate you on producing ringtones that do not take two weeks to load up!

I also still hope you are taking requests - i thought the Insomnia track would make a good ringtone - just after the bells

Also I'm not sure if you've seen Human Traffic - but the tune from when they are in the club - they all go into a trance and then a tune breaks out in the background.

Those would be cool DJ

Guest Simon Desser

I've done a "one shot" intro, which should loop if you use Midnight's looping tweak.

And a looped intro for those who don't use the tweak.

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony Looped Intro.zip

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony (One Shot).zip

Guest summie

I now understand why you don't get what I mean :)

I'm referrring to a different mix of insomnia that starts with church bells, and then breaks into the bit you sampled, only the vinyl doesn' have that crashing sound at the beginning and has no vocals. Somewhere on your version, does it have a bit similar to what you sampled without the crash and vocals?

Guest Simon Desser
I now understand why you don't get what I mean  :)  

I'm referrring to a different mix of insomnia that starts with church bells, and then breaks into the bit you sampled, only the vinyl doesn' have that crashing sound at the beginning and has no vocals.  Somewhere on your version, does it have a bit similar to what you sampled without the crash and vocals?

Here's 2 more attempts from a different mix of Insomnia, hope they're more like the bit you're looking for :?:

Cheers

Simon.

Faithless - Insomnia remix2.zip

Faithless - Insomnia remix.zip