Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest summie

The first mix is the one I mean - u da man!

I'm on perfectionist mode now so I'm gotta ask - did this go on any longer? or was this a cut down version of the original version?

Guest Simon Desser
The first mix is the one I mean - u da man!

I'm on perfectionist mode now so I'm gotta ask - did this go on any longer? or was this a cut down version of the original version?

It's a remix, but I don't know who by :oops:

It does 8 bars of the bit I posted, then some hi hats come in along with a "whoa" for 8 bars, then it "goes off somewhere else"

Guest dinoalbert

Simon, how do I cut a particular portion of an sms tone? You see I got an sms alert tone but the last few phrases of the sentence I would like to delete because its a bit long already. What simple software should I use? Thanks.

Guest aussie

Simon, how about Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator or something I have been looking for but never able to find some old 80's house - I beleive the song was called "house nation".

thanks in advance.

Guest Simon Desser
Simon, how about Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator or something I have been looking for but never able to find some old 80's house - I beleive the song was called "house nation".

thanks in advance.

Here you go :)

House Nation was by the House Master Boyz, I've done Pocket Calculator and included the German version 8)

Kraftwerk rule :o

Taschenrechner (Pocket Calculator-German).zip

Pocket Calculator - Kraftwerk.zip

House Master Boyz - House Nation.zip

Guest habagat

hi simon! wow! you really don't let anyone down do ya? tnx for the tones. by the way i'll push my luck, maybe you have FIRESTARTER BY PRODIGY, BRING ME TO LIFE BY EVANESSENCE AND THE POWER BY SNAP. more power!

Guest Sul...

Oops! Sorry, I missed your last request :oops:

Here's one for now :)

First thing is, DUDE YOU ROCK! :o

Second thing is the zip is corrupted :cry:

Guest Simon Desser
First thing is, DUDE YOU ROCK! :)

Second thing is the zip is corrupted  :cry:

I fixed it last night as soon as I realised. Download it again and it will work, sorry!

All that was wrong was there was a comma in the file name and windows didn't like it, it worked with winrar though?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Simon Desser
Simon, how about C+C Music Factory 'Everybody Dance Now' and MARRS 'Pump Up The Volume'

please....

thanks!

Pump up the Volume by Marrs, was one of the first songs in the UK, that got music created solely by DJ's sampling mixing and scratching, accepted by the mainstream and into the charts :)

C&C Music Factory - Everybody Dance Now.zip

Marrs - Pump Up the Volume2.zip

Marrs - Pump Up the Volume.zip

Guest mashkhan

I can't remember the name of the tune, I remember it was in a french film called La Haine, and goes "Whoo - Whoo, Thats the sound of the police" 8)

If anyone has it, could the please oblige ? :oops:

Guest Simon Desser
I can't remember the name of the tune, I remember it was in a french film called La Haine, and goes "Whoo - Whoo, Thats the sound of the police"  8)  

If anyone has it, could the please oblige ?  :oops:

Tune!!!

It's "KRS1 - Sound of da Police"

I'll do it later for you :)

Guest matanglawin

I would like to request for the trumpet-intro portion of "How Gee" by BlackMachine. Kindly loop it without the "how gees" please.

This one's for my wife: instrumental portion of "Suddenly Back to Me" by Mike Francis.

Thanks in advance! :)

Guest ceejay

hi simon! i'm a newbie here. from what "habagat" said that you don't let anyone down, i would to ask if you could do a different version of prodigy's firestarter (intro portion) and THE FUNK PHENOMENON. tnx simon.