Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser
I would like to request for the trumpet-intro portion of "How Gee" by BlackMachine. Kindly loop it without the "how gees" please.

This one's for my wife:  instrumental portion of "Suddenly Back to Me" by Mike Francis.  

Thanks in advance!  :)

Here's How Gee, I'll try and do the other one later :o

Black Machine - How Gee (Horn Intro).zip

Guest Renwaldo

Simon,

I just want to say thanks for all the work you put into doing these ringtones, saving me hours of messing about.

Thanks a lot!!

Guest habagat

hi again simon. i would like to request SHAKE YA TAILFEATHER by P.DIDDY and NELLY probably the intro portion of the song. as well as the song WHERE'S THE LOVE? by BLACK EYED PEAS (intro). anyway tnx in advance.

Guest dinoalbert

Simon, I like the How Gee but if you dont mind, can you also please add the chorus "How Gee!!!" probably at the end of that trumpet portion?

Thanks!

Guest aussie

Simon, thanks for the Kraftwerk - now do you have the extended version of Pocket Calculator - it has more of the synth at the beginning than the original album/single version.

Another one that may be good is the beginning of "welcome to the jungle" by guns and roses or "panama" by Van Halen.

You have made a lot of people happy Simon, keep it up.

Aussie

Guest ceejay

hi simon! first of all, welcome back i thought you would be gone for aaaaaawhile. anyway it's good to have you back. thanks by the way for the tones that i requested. for now i would like to request ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME (INTRO) and MY SHARONA (INTRO). tnx in advance simon.

Guest andrewsj

Hi Simon! Your work is simply amazing. I have a couple of requests. Erykah Badu - Bag Lady (looped intro or instrumental) and Lil Kim - Magic Stick (from when Kim screams and the chorus begins). I hope that wasn't so confusing. Thanks and god bless! :)

Guest Simon Desser
@Hellseher

nice work! But your Sean Paul klingel.wav doesnt work...it will only give a short beep. Im not sure though if its just me...

It's in the wrong format, but I'd already done that one anyway here :)

Guest Simon Desser
hi simon! first of all, welcome back i thought you would be gone for aaaaaawhile. anyway it's good to have you back. thanks by the way for the tones that i requested. for now i would like to request ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME (INTRO) and MY SHARONA (INTRO). tnx in advance simon.

Cheers :)

Simon

Sandie Shaw - Always Something There To Remind Me (Intro).zip

Knack - My Sharona - (Intro).zip