Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest jm-darcy

Hello All,

This is a bizarre one, but could someone please make a ringtone and a text message alert using the music from the advert for the 11 88 88 directory enquiries replacement?

The advert is so weird and stupid but the music is hilarious especially when someone in the advert says "I've Got Your Number".

If someone could get a hold of it, I would be very grateful indeed.

Simon thanks for all your work up to now!

James

Guest goinnuts

simon, any chance of bring me to life, the chorus part please. please. please. it has been requested two or three times. i have checked ang its not here :) or if it is i couldnt see it maybe am going blind.

thanks.

Guest habagat

hey simon, could you give me ROCKAFELLA SKUNK by FAT BOY SLIM (intro) i just figured that it would be great as an SMS tone. tnx and hev a great weekend.

Guest ceejay

hey thanks guys. yes that includes you malachai666. by the way like what goinnuts asked i want to ask for BRING ME TO LIFE by EVANESSANCE but i want the intro part including the female vocal part. tnx agen.

Guest snowgoon

I think it's about time for the Benny Hill tune (the one used when chasing very nubile nymphettes round the local park.. err Benny Hill that is, not me)

Guest nbjune

hi simon :)

really love the song something stupid by robin william can u by any chance do a ringtone of it from the movie moulin rouge

Thanks appreciate it

Guest elkabomb

could someone please make me a ring tone of sean beals cant smile without u and bewitched bothered and bewildered (the chorus) phuleeeez i need it for my boyfriend on our anniversary... i would really appreciate it :) muchos gracias

Guest Simon Desser

Hi Guys!

Sorry for the delay with the last few requests, but I've been away for 10 days in Spain 8)

Anyway, here goes :)

on Vanilla sky? sounds like there saying let's get electrified? checked credits, and did not recognize the name except chemical brothers... Love that tune though.... Roboticsynth! sweettttttttt.

Leftfield & Africa Bambaata - Africa Shoks.zip

Guest Simon Desser
hey thanks guys. yes that includes you malachai666. by the way like what goinnuts asked i want to ask for BRING ME TO LIFE by EVANESSANCE but i want the intro part including the female vocal part. tnx agen.
simon, any chance of bring me to life, the chorus part please. please. please. it has been requested two or three times. i have checked ang its not here ;)  or if it is i couldnt see it maybe am going blind.

thanks.

Here you go :)

Evanescence - Bring me Back to Life (Chorus).zip

Evanescence - Bring me Back to Life (Intro).zip

Guest Simon Desser
could someone please make me a ring tone of sean beals cant smile without u and bewitched bothered and bewildered (the chorus) phuleeeez i need it for my boyfriend on our anniversary... i would really appreciate it :) muchos gracias

There's quite a few versions of "Bewitched....." but I like the Ella Fitzgerald one, so here goes ;)

As far as Sean Beal's "Can't Smile...." goes, I have to admit, you've beaten me, I don't have it :oops:

I've resorted to recording a "sample clip" of it, off the internet, so the sound quality isn't very good :D

Cheers

Simon

Sean Beal - Can't Smile Without You.zip

Ella - Bewitched Bothered & Bewildered.zip

Guest elkabomb

u have no idea how happy i am!!!!!!!!!! my boyfriend has wanted these ringtones for the longest time :) although our theme song is betwitched bothered and bewildered by linda ronstandt ;) heheheheh thanks so much simon :D it really means alot.

Guest ceejay

thanks a lot. i have a for a few more if it's ok with you. AMERICAN WOMAN (INTRO) the one used in AUSTIN POWERS- THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME and SONG2 by BLUR (INTRO). tnx in advance.