Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

• 1 month later...
Guest Johnny cash

hello guys! nice things around here! it s my first replying here! so be gentle with me! lol ! :evil: please can you make me a ringtone after star trek you know woit the jean luc picard the introduction : space the final frontier these are the voyagers of the starship enterprise......: it we ll be fantastic you know!

Guest Johnny cash

thx mate for your help!indeed i ll let google be my friend!!

what phone do you have caause i m proud owner of a spv c 500 and i m looking for programs and games i had a lot of programs for customization but...none very good so what are you using for your phone!

Guest mavisdavis

I've got the C500 Johnny and use Ruttensofts homescreen designer for homescreen custonisation and just native windows tools to do the ringtones. or leech all the ones posted. :D

And remember if you join ModAcO PLUS you'll get ruttensoft for free :D

Guest anthrussell

hi simon,

after a long and exhausting search on the net i think you are my last hope, you seem to be the man to get quality ring tones and wavs, could you please see if you could get me the theme tune to sky one`s show 24, the main bit would be nice. hoping to hear from you

anth big 24 fan

Guest squall

anyone have "peter key - Is This The Way To Amarillo" hand?

if not i will make it when i get back to newcastle in a couple of days

Guest mavisdavis

If you would have done a search squall...tututut

You of all people should know to search 1st then ask later..

:shock: HERE

Your just being lazy now :D

Guest vikram

I think what some of the members wanted is the ringtone for this track, My Favourite Game -GT2 y the cardigans,

I have attached a copy I will e glad if you can do some work on that.

Thansk in advance!!

:D

Is that called "Moon Over The Castle" :?: , if that's the one I'm sure I've got it and I'll do it tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the_cardigans___my_favourite_game.mp3

you know that blade tune from blade 1? (that techno mix from that blood-disco)

if you want to do it, i'd like a ringtone of that :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Already done! See one of my earlier posts containing the 'confusion.wav' loop

It's a remix of Confusion by New Order, hence the name. Loops seamlessly. Any problems getting it to loop, let me know.

Re-found it here

Edited by cus

Guest mishaone

Simon, I've been downloading ringtones off this thread for a while now and I'd like to request for the apprentice theme, the initial part, if you could possibly find the time to work on that. Thanks a billion and thank you for all the ringtones you've posted up here! ;)

Guest dcdomain

Holy cow, just went through all fifty pages. I followed Simon's guide, but I still find that the custom ringtone volumes are way below the default ones. Has anyone found a way to bump the volume even more? I normalized it as Simon suggested, but it's still soft.

My contribution, Europe's Final Countdown!

Europe_Final_Countdown.zip

Guest Disco Stu
how come movies are not legit to post but yet tones are.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ringtones are (usually) 30 second clips from songs and are therefore considered to be outside of the usual copyright restrictions. That is not the strict legal interpretation though but just what appears to be the current situation.

Movies are a complete work.

Guest habagat
I think what some of the members wanted is the ringtone for this track, My Favourite Game -GT2 y the cardigans,

I have attached a copy I will e glad if you can do some work on that.

Thansk in advance!!

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pls., post some more mp3 ringtones iif you can.... i'd really appreciate it!!!! thanks!!!