Collection of Ring Tones

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser
You see - this is the bonus of having a DJ on site :( If only i was as good hehe. While your here Si, any chance of R Kellys Thoia Thoing - love it :D

spacecowboy

Hate to do this to ya spacecowboy, but it's in this 42 page thread somewhere :)

Guest spacecowboy6982

Hate to do this to ya spacecowboy, but it's in this 42 page thread somewhere :)

Hehe, top of page 30 lol :( - I didnt know it had been released so long ago ! The video is great too!

Also trying to imagine Obies "got sum teeth" intro going off on the bus hehe :oops:

spacecowboy

Guest jhuncortez

hi there, quite a long thread you have here. i don't have time to browse them all, and i'm wondring if you already made some tones on "2 Unlimited" cuts like Twilight Zone and Are u Ready for This. Hope you could find time squeezing it on your tight sked.

I have tried doing it using Sound recorder but it sounds husky eventhough I have tried changing its freq and bit. Thanks :)

Guest spacecowboy6982
:)  

Just like to request wav for "Ignition" by R. Kelly.

Thanks very much...

The "remix to ignition" is miiiles better- :( listen to "thoia thoing" - classy beat !

Guest spacecowboy6982
Two more classics from the old skool ... :(  

Ten City - That's the Way Love Is

Jam and Spoon - Stella

I think thats confusing old skool with cheesy 80's dance :)

Guest dinoalbert

The "remix to ignition" is miiiles better- :( listen to "thoia thoing" - classy beat !

So where can we find this remix to ignition? :D Im not sure but did Simon already did R.Kelly's Ignition ?

Guest chauhan_vijay

Hi Simon

Looked on your website and couldnt find it but have you got Room 5 - Make Luv

I had it on my fone and then had to do a hard reset and have lost it, Ive found one since but its just the chorus, the one I had was right from the start.....

appreciate your help

Vijay

Guest habagat

hey simon i want to ask for SHE by elvis costello and this 80's song POP GOES THE WORLD i don't know who sang it, i just want the intro part. thanks in advance.

Guest cybercamel

All these tunes are fantastic, what would be great would be to be able to listen to them initially without downloading them!

Is this possible?

A bit like those sites that you could get those 'oh so horrible' nokia type tones from!

Guest Simon Desser
hi there, quite a long thread you have here. i don't have time to  browse them all, and i'm wondring if you already made some tones on "2 Unlimited" cuts like Twilight Zone and Are u Ready for This.  Hope you could find time squeezing it on your tight sked.

I have tried doing it using Sound recorder but it sounds husky eventhough I have tried changing its freq and bit. Thanks :lol:

Welcome to the site ;) , sorry for the delay, been busy :(

2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone.zip