Software update version 1.50 for SPV available NOW

Guest ContactBot

Guest deano_uk

I decided to put the UK 1.3.5.6 ROM back on this morning and did a IPSM erase following the update. I now notice some anomalies:

SMS Counter still remains?

GPRS now automatically cycles the network if the connection dies. I.e. it disconnects and reconnects to the network if the connection fails unlike previously where a radio on/off cycle or phone on/off cycle was required.

Strange :)

Guest nobznss

I'll tell you this much, I love this update. Everything on my SPV seems to be running faster. No complaints here... well at least not yet. :?

Guest djthorp
I decided to put the UK 1.3.5.6 ROM back on this morning and did a IPSM erase following the update. I now notice some anomalies:

SMS Counter still remains?

GPRS now automatically cycles the network if the connection dies. I.e. it disconnects and reconnects to the network if the connection fails unlike previously where a radio on/off cycle or phone on/off cycle was required.

Strange  :)

Aint noticed the GPRS thing but have noticed the SMS counter, I mentioned this on another thread.

Anyone wanting SMS counter in UK, may be advised to load the swiss update and then relaod the UK update

Dave

Guest trouble
How to do the application de-certified with the new swiss updated?

the old method doesn't seem to work

hi dt_derek :) guess who i am...

Guest JabbaTheSlut

does it update the bootloader too,only i want to keep my phone network unblocked without flashing the old bottloader etc etc

thanks

Jabba

Guest jchris3201
"]Not recommended to install it on a SMART phone!

P

I have an unlocked SPVx from Smart running on T-Mobile in the US and was wondering why you do not recommend this update. Is it from personal experience or the fact that it is a different platform and geography?

Thanks.

Guest nobznss

I'm not sure that you want to mix carriers. Does that make sense? IE you don't want to update your Orange SPV with software that is intended for a SMART phone, or Qtek, or visa versa. Of course I might be wrong, but that's been the impression that I've been getting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.