MoDaCo Summer Event 2003 - 30th August 2003 - Full Details!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest morpheus2702

Guys, don't know if it has already been posted but there are some SERIOUS train problems for anyone coming up from London - allow plenty of time to get to Brum.

Birmingham New Street & Northampton to Milton Keynes Central Saturday 23 to Monday 25 and Saturday 30 & Sunday 31 August

- All trains to/from London Euston will terminate at and start from Northampton.

- Special coach services will run between Northampton and Milton Keynes / Hemel Hempstead and London Euston.

- Trains to/from Birmingham New Street will be diverted via Nuneaton and will not call at Coventry and Birmingham International. Special coach services will run between Nuneaton and Coventry / Birmingham International.

Info from http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/

o my god!

i have never seen this before...

i just restarted my phone and i got about three white screens that were headed smartphone 2002 saying it was checking IPSM then it told me to restart the phone and it had done a partial reset!

just before the meet as well!

has anyone seen this!

can anyone unlock my phone at the meet? any pcs with a net connection there?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

That sounds like it did a half hard reset when you rebooted and reran the initiation scripts, those three screens you're talking about perform the final checks and initation. Bad luck mate :)

I think there are some internet terminals there btw...

Guest Gorskar

My train should get there 12:30 ish, so if anyone wants to start the drinking early let me know :) Ill check mobile modaco on the train.

But now I really should go to bed - train goes at 7:26 am

Guest nickcornaglia

Who's watching the store while you guys are all having fun? In my bitterness for not being able to attend...I'm gonna reak havoc here while you guys are all having fun! :twisted:

Guest raider84

my train is just about to arrive. I'm here.... yay... do you think I'm too early? oh well plenty of time to seek out more gadgets to buy!

2nd Post from my SmartPhone!

Guest raider84

really easy, first street on the right off New Street if you have come down the ramp from the shopping centre. It must be easy I found it first time! ;

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I'll have a sync 'n' charge with me :)

To get to the studio from New Street you have to go up the escalators as you come off the platforms corridor into the Palisades shopping centre. Go out the back of there and down the big ramp. Then i believe its left up the street and as raider saying, next on the right (Ted Baker is on the corner of the street and the studio is opposite to FCUK).

Have fun, and i claim no responsibility if these directions get you lost!