MoDaCo Summer Event 2003 - 30th August 2003 - Full Details!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest James

i am going to try to go to this one, missed the last one cos of a mates birthday. anyone fancy sharing a car? i am in North devon but could meet anybody half way?

Guest siu99spj

I am most definitely going to be wanting to attend this. It even gives me a good excuse to pester my parents too (Though I'll probably do weekend before too, relatives B'day).

Watching thread and eagerly awaiting more news. Big thumbs up to Paul!

Guest Brody

ukpauls and I definately wanna come.

Paul: When u talk of first to join getting precidency do you mean first to join modaco plus or first to apply to come?

Guest smartphone-web.com

I would prefer a meeting in Germany. ;-)

Is there a chance for Plus-Members to get the give-aways without attending the meeting?

Guest Brody

Paul: the application details ask for date i joined MoDaCo and not date i joined plus? Will you deal with priority benefit? Sorry to be a pain but ukpauls and I really wanna come!! :)

Guest Paul [MVP]

I'll be staying, don't know where though, someone want to get some prices and post them?

Are you driving up James? Croccy is down your part of the world too isn't he?

P

Guest spacemonkey

registered... anyone else heading up on the train from london? Any plans on hookinh up before the meet or anything? Just so I can sort out train times... I presume for cheap tickets I probably have to lock myself into train times, but I don't need to book them for a few weeks yet...

Guest Paul [MVP]

I'll be up there early helping organise, but Orange mentioned there are a load of bars near the venue.

No turning up hammered please :)

P

Guest James

yes he is, not sure how i will be getting there paul, may borrow a company car? or get the train...... will try to contact Croccy.............