MoDaCo Summer Event 2003 - 30th August 2003 - Full Details!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Brody

Have u tried the OTA method? Make a connection to a website on your phone first (any site as long as you make a gprs connection) and then give it a go...

(log onto IRC if you need more help!)

Guest davidhorn

Got my confirmation email this morning - so I'll be there, hopefully demoing a few new SmartPhone games. Worms, anyone?

Also, can anyone offer me a lift from Devon? It's not that I'm averse to driving, it means I can't drink!

Guest Gorskar

I'd quite like to stay the night (means I can join you lot for "a" drink)

If you can get a really cheap (less than £40) rate for a hotel/hostel then I'd be interested :)

Looks like doyle_am, ukpauls and I have a real road trip going on here, we've added andyjonesgte to our trip, who else is coming with us?

Unconfirmed so far: ajb3000, PeeWee

Guest doyle_am

We'll be starting off around the Watford/Stevenage/Hemel way so anyone else who wants to join us is welcome.

Or even if you live further away and want to make a short journey meet up with us and hitch from here.

dont know mate?? not arranged anything yet...

all i know is so far its me and croccy.... he is driving and i am going half on the costs.

give him a PM

Guest PeeWee
Looks like doyle_am, ukpauls and I have a real road trip going on here, we've added andyjonesgte to our trip, who else is coming with us?

Unconfirmed so far: ajb3000, PeeWee

Call me comfirmed, got my e-mail this morning. 8)

Guest Gorskar

Hm don't fancy making a detour into Pembrokshire by any chance?

No?????

Why ever not???? :)

Looks like I'll be spending a few hours on a train on Saturday 30th then... (could make it shorter if someone wants to meet at bristol or somewhere, but then again the train cost will probably not be much more to Birmingham than to Bristol - Why does everywhere else in the world have to be so far away?)

Guest mcwarre
Ne1 else going from Nottingham?

Amo,

Getting the 0953 from Newark Castle to Brum; it stops at Nottingham. Gets into Brum at 1204. Alternatively, 1105 from Newark Castle gets into Brum at 1304. Meet you at Notts on the train.....