Simple Skin, ideal for celeb images (final edit)

Guest mark_g_james

Guest shareef
i may sound dumb but which directory do i put these files in? i put them in the first windows directory (with the other .xml files) but every reboot looses the files....

put them in IPSMApplication DataHome

you'll then be able to select the skin via settings > home screen

Guest Monolithix [MVP]
Incidentally, I'm told that zipping-up folders of jpegs doesn't actually achieve much in the way of compression - is this true ?

Yep, as jpeg is a compression standard itself. Zip's are still useful for keeping a group of files together though.

Guest idavid

this skin is great. first one that i have really liked. nice, simple and understated. unfortunately my girlfriend rather objects to tara in my pocket... :) great job.

Guest mark_g_james
unfortunately my girlfriend rather objects to tara in my pocket... ;) Ā great job.

lol :) , funny you should mention that. I have to change between pics of my girlfriends soft toy collection ( :!: ), when I see her, then during the week my favourite picture. Sadly enough that's currently Steph from Neighbours :oops:

Steph SPV.jpg

Guest shareef

I've been messing with this pic in mspaint and ifranview, but it still looks kinda dull..

are there any photoshop pros here willing to help? ;)

or maybe someone has better quality images of beyonce? :)

beyonce4.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest shaolifeidao
no.. but I will post more as I get themĀ  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got a i-mate jam. How do I install this on the jam for Pocket 2003 Phone edition?

Thnx.

Shaoli

• 2 weeks later...