Ultimate guide How to UNLOCK when spvunlock doesnt unlock.

Guest hjjorg

:? Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I just got my smart amazing phone recently and I wanna sim unlock it. I have been reading the different threads for a few days about sim unlock, downgrading, etc. The more I read the more i'm confused. Can someone help me and explain to me in detail what I need to do exactly to get my phone sim-unlocked. I have a ver. 1.04 smart phone. I don't have a SD/MMS card yet. What's the best method to do? via SD/MMS method? or via downgrading or what? Please help.

Thank you in advance to a kind soul out there!

HELP...sino may .98 bootloader on SD card I am willing to meet you to help me downgrade my phone...thanks...better yet EB na lang yung naka 1.50 at baka mayroong naka v.98 para tulungan tayo

I have an orange uk mobile phone when given it was a 1.00 bootloader. i downgraded to Canary_RUUv0.32_CEv1.35.06_ORG_UK_SHIP_no.smartphone

After doing this the phone freezed on the 1st piture (Orange sky with sun and orange logo) I checked the bootloader which was 0.98 I then ran the unlock.exe file it gave me the key.. I couldent fine any other file so I put this file SAP_137, I finally found Orange SPV New_15003 afer putting this file the rom version changed but everything like data gprs setting ect.. is the euopen settings. Can you please help me to convert my phone back to the origanal setting any help would be very appricated. plz e-mail me on the address.

Thanks again. Nadz

(EDIT awarner) Phone number removed, for personal security please do not post personal details.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Welcome to the site :)

These are the settings from the GPRS settings repository (found in the Articles section)

Operator : Orange

Settings for Data connections (under Settings)

Dial Up Connections:

Orange CSD WAP Network/Internet CSD/WAP CSD

Connects to: The Internet(default)/WAP Network(if using fix for Automatic Pass Thru Internet)

Country Code: 44

Area Code: 7973

Phone Number: 100500

User Name: Orange

Password: Multimedia

VPN Connections:

None

Proxy Connections:

Orange WAP Proxy/WAP proxy

Connects from: The Internet

Connects to: WAP Network

Proxy: 192.168.71.35

Type: WAP

GPRS Connections:

Orange GPRS/Internet GPRS

Connects to: The Internet

Access Point: orangeinternet

Primary DNS: 0.0.0.0

Secondary DNS: 0.0.0.0

Orange MMS

Connects to: Orange MMS

Access Point: orangemms

Orange WAP/WAP GPRS

Connects to: The Internet(default)/WAP Network(if using fix for Automatic Pass Thru Internet)

Access Point: orangewap

Settings for MMS Setup (under Accessories)

Orange MMS

IP: 192.168.224.10

Port: 9201

Mmsc Address: http://mms.orange.co.uk

Thanks Awarner. I think I'll follow your advise and go get myself an SD card & do the downgrade method. One more thing do you think Win98 is ok? or do I really need to be on XP? Please advise.

have an orange uk mobile phone when given it was a 1.00 bootloader. i downgraded to Canary_RUUv0.32_CEv1.35.06_ORG_UK_SHIP_no.smartphone

After doing this the phone freezed on the 1st piture (Orange sky with sun and orange logo) I checked the bootloader which was 0.98 I then ran the unlock.exe file it gave me the key.. I couldent fine any other file so I put this file SAP_137, I finally found Orange SPV New_15003 afer putting this file the rom version changed but everything like data gprs setting ect.. is the euopen settings. Can you please help me to convert my phone back to the origanal setting any help would be very appricated. plz e-mail me on this address [email protected]

Thanks again. Nadz

HOW TO PUT THE ORIGANAL ORANGE SOFTWARE?

WHER DO I DOWN LOAD

I WANT THE PHONE TO BE LIKE I GOT IT... PLZ HELP

FILES WOULD BE REALY APP

There is no public download of the 1.5.0.29 (original UK e100) rom available. You may try an orange shop, some trainers seem to have the original roms available on sd cards? (i've yet to find one that does, but other forum members have said they have).

Will

Hi Will

Thanks for the reply.

Is it not possible to copy all the data/files from the sd card and put them on tthe net?

If I went down to the orange shop, and told them my software has changed, and I would like to change back to the orange firmware 1.5.0.29 will they change it for FREE?

Their must be someone on this forum who has the new version from orange, please could you kindly put it on this site?

I like to thenk will, and the rest of the people on this forum for your great help and support, any help would be very appreciated.

Kind Regards

Nadz

e-mail [email protected]

Orange Firmware version 1.5.0.28

Hi Will and the rest of the group.

If I find or anyone puts up the Orange UK 1.5.0.28 version of virmware back into the phone. will that have back-up and orange update option on that?

Then from this version will I be able to upgrade via the Orange update option in the program menu?

Thanks again!

Check this great site : - http://www.smart.com.ph/SMART/Products/Sma...P_downloads.htm

Kind Regards

Nads

Guest awarner [MVP]

It should work as long as it's a full update ie around the 10MB mark.

It's unlikely that Orange will release the 1.5 update, as it's been around for a while now

and thay have not done it yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jalapeno

Hey Thanks a bunch man!! everythings all up and running on my SPV (I hope). I have alredy filled up my 256 MB with tons of wmas (152 to be exact) and also have nice programs installed. Unlocking it is the only thing i haven't done yet. I got the update the locks your phone but I was able to downgrade it to bootloader .99 with the forum's help all i have to do is run that SPV unlock thing. thanks agin man.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me where to get the 0.98 bootloader.

I would very much like to unlock my SPV, but can't find it.

Please post on this thread or send a PM

Tnx Ghozd

Guest CaptainZok

If I downgrade to b/l 0.98 as described, then run unlocker and finally run the new uk update on a E100 with a 1.00 b/l will that work? Any help would be appreciated guys.

This is great s***!!!!!!!!

I downgraded my SPV first to ROM version 1.35

It gave me the 0.98 Bootloader!!!

Got the code.

Unlocked my phone.

Updated it to 1.6 Rom

Now i have a great unlocked phone

Love it many thanx

Guest CaptainZok

Thanx Awarner, downgraded the bootloader with one on a card to 0.98, got the code no probs, ran the uk update and everything was sweet. wouldn't have had the confidence to do it without you. :lol: