Free TaskSwitcher for SPV

Guest Xetra

Guest Pixeled
Hehehe :)

Well, about the one with the short-menu to lock the phone: i have the same problem as well, but not always. It seems to occur sometimes and after a while it'll be available again. I strongly doubt if it has to do with xBar.

I found out it only happens when I keyblock the phone, unblock it again and then close the shortcut menu with Xbar.. Bit weird, but now that I know this I know how to prevent the bug so yeah. No prob 8)

Nothing to not-use xbar for anyway, great app!

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to re-map what the softkeys do in XBar? I don't use the built in calculator (I have an TI emulated calculator on it) and I also never use voice notes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Can anyone show me how to make the short cuts work with xbar?

i create the shortcut of an app, i copy that shortcut into the program directory of xbar and rename it 7.lnk. But when i try calling it in xbar (pressing 7) i get the error "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename"

Thanks in advance!

David

Guest avaishnavi

This is a great app.

I have installed it on i-mate and it works fine. I am able to activate the app by pressing the Voice Record button on the handset. However, I am now lost and cant figure out how to start Voice Recording, as everytime i press the button it either starts or ends the application.............but doesnt start RECORDING.

Can u pls let me know, what needs to be done.

Br

ajay

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

hello.

check ur Startup folder. make sure you dont have xbar.exe or its .lnk in this folder or if you have if you have SP Task Manager, close Xbar (press 2, select Xbar then Kill Process)

:lol:

This is a great app. 

I have installed it on i-mate and it works fine. I am able to activate the app by pressing the Voice Record button on the handset. However, I am now lost and cant figure out how to start Voice Recording, as everytime i press the button it either starts or ends the application.............but doesnt start RECORDING.

Can u pls let me know, what needs to be done.

Br

ajay

To record note, press xbar key, and when on screen, press left menu key.

(#=help)

see what doc? xbar eng.txt is the only one i have and thats not showing me... Do i have to have thermo installed as well?

It's in that doc. It shows you what setting you need to change in the skin file (and no, you don't need thermo 'installed' either).

Quote:

//Temp---------------------------

// invisible if POSX>176 (in this case you can remove other TEMPxxx key)

// if TYPE=0 => °C

// if TYPE=1 => °F

TEMPPOSX=177

TEMPPOSY=0

TEMPCOLR=0

TEMPCOLG=0

TEMPCOLB=0

TEMPTYPE=0

Doesn't your txt file have this in it? :?