Thermometter for SPV (real)

Guest Xetra

Guest siu99spj
Battery temperature reported in 0.1 degree Celsius increments. It can range from –3276.8 to 3276.7.
:shock: :shock:

Doesn't anyone think this is a little excessive for battery temp range? I don't know about you guys but if my battery EVER dropped to -3276.8C I'd worry, not least because I'd half the worlds physicists wondering how the hell I did it! :o

And 3276.7? It'd melt the poor thing. :)

And before any smart ass points it out, I know why the range was chosen, it's basically a 16bit integer, 65536, divided by 10, centred on zero. I just wonder whether a 8bit (or less) integerwould have been sufficient :?

Guest hellboundpeanut

even 300 C is a bit much .. i can see it now..

omg i left my spv in the oven.... oo its 300 in there .

nice app though :) great fun just seeing how hot it is!

HbP

Guest battletank

Eight bit wouldn't be enough - it would give you a scale of -12.8C to 12.7C - 11 bit would be the first usable option, giving -102.4C to 102.3C...

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, max and min auto adjust whith temp variation.

But, i need the mitac to fix it.

Anyone can send me a mio 8380 ?? ;)

First press release : in french (from PDA magazine N°6 P. 15)

press1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fraser

What ever happened with this plugin? Did any home screen ever use it? I thought it was a great idea, but I never saw any with it.

I might add it myself in some screens. Maybe replace the time or something. Watching with interest for the instructions!! :wink:

Guest mike-oh

Umm, the i still get the freezing up bug with the latest version. It doesn't freeze as quickly as previous versions but it'll freeze if it's been left running for a day or so.

• 4 months later...