Thermometter for SPV (real)

Guest Xetra

Guest Coucou
Note: This version is tweaked to work only on SPV E200.

:) Any chance of a version for those of us not yet on e200's? Pretty please?

Guest kalantz

Of course!!! However this can be done only next weekend where I can have plenty of time to test it on an MPx200 which needs a little bit more tweaking since it is based on a different temp sensor.

Always with the permission of Xetra.

Thanks,

Costas

Greece

Guest kalantz

I'm posting a very first homescreen for the MPx200 that contains the thermo plugin tag.

Install the cab file I have posted earlier along with this homescreen in order to make it work.

What I want from you, MPx200 owners, is to tell me first if it works(!) and second what is the difference between the real temperature and MPx200's temperature in order to help me on the final adjustments.

Thanks,

Costas

Greece

mpx200.full.home.zip

Guest Coucou

Any chance of a working plug-in for SPV? I assume the MPX200 one doesn't work if it has a different type of sensor? And I haven't got the original plug-in to work :)

Guest phonesmarts

kalantz, lets say i want to just incorporate the plugin to my existing homescreen (which PPC2003Bliss), do i just copy the "" line and paste it to the xml of my existing homescreen? or do i have to do some thing else?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AvWijk
Anyone else running this on an mpx200?

It's only giving me results in 2 degrees C increments.

Nice app I tried it on my MPx200 :D normally it lies on my desk, it displayed 18 degrees, I held it in my pocket for a few minutes and then it reported 20 degrees C.

The refresh function don't work properly the time displayed won't refresh; I mean when I start te program at 21:21, and a few minutes later I press refresh the time still hangs at 21:26. It only works when I restart the program, the correct time is displayed.

• 1 month later...
Guest mrchrisdavies

bump.gif

I really like this simple little application, but want to edit the registry to further decrease the temperature reading so its closer to the external temperature. (ie it always displays 28 deg C at the moment, when external temp is actually 23 deg C)

Does anyone know how can I do that, because there is nothing in the registry.

Thanks.

Guest Toyota-F1.com
bump.gif

I really like this simple little application, but want to edit the registry to further decrease the temperature reading so its closer to the external temperature. (ie it always displays 28 deg C at the moment, when external temp is actually 23 deg C) 

Does anyone know how can I do that, because there is nothing in the registry.

Thanks.

Excellent question, anyone have any answers?

I tried the plugin, but cannot modified it.

Look a little bit odd with homescreen that i used (PPC2003) :-(

Look at the attachment. Any chance to move it to the left. Also it will be good if it can matched the color scheme.

Kalantz, any documentation about the plugin?

--ADDED--

The plugin also cannot accomodate the registry correction like the original temp from Xetra.

--END--

BTW, It's working. It's show different temperature when I put my phone on refrigerator. :-)

temp.jpg

Guest mrchrisdavies

The info's in this thread! Alternatively, read here:

http://xetranet.free.fr/spv/thermo/

Registry Setting

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareXetranetThermo

REG_DW [Calib=100]

Pour ajuster de -3 => 100-3 = 97

Pour ajuster de +3 => 100+3 = 103

...for some reason I haven't got xetranet in my registry with xbar1 & thermo running and on phone, so I can't adjust the above figures. What have I done wrong?

Guest pwest13

Hey, just tried this on my 8390, wont record any temps, i used the 2nd edition u made where u implemented the graphics. Is this a bug or does it mean my battery has not thermo measure?

Guest fozzie

Registry Setting

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareXetranetThermo

REG_DW [Calib=100]

Pour ajuster de -3 => 100-3 = 97

Pour ajuster de +3 => 100+3 = 103

...for some reason I haven't got xetranet in my registry with xbar1 & thermo running and on phone, so I can't adjust the above figures. What have I done wrong?

It's not there by default - you need to manually add the entry to the registry :P

I am using kalantz tempplug plugin posted earlier on this thread.

I can post the modified PPC2003 homescreen if you interested. :-)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Toyota-F1.com

It's not there by default - you need to manually add the entry to the registry :P

Oh right, so what's the proper path? I got the path until Thermo, but then it's a bit fuzzy...

Guest fozzie
Oh right, so what's the proper path?  I got the path until Thermo, but then it's a bit fuzzy...

As is said, the path is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareXetranetThermo (Xetranet and Thermo are both keys).

You then create a new DWORD value called "Calib" and give it whatever value you need to make your temperature reading correct. Mine is set to the value 85 because it over-reads by 15 degrees.