Thermometter for SPV (real)

Guest Xetra

Guest Toyota-F1.com

As is said, the path is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareXetranetThermo (Xetranet and Thermo are both keys).

You then create a new DWORD value called "Calib" and give it whatever value you need to make your temperature reading correct. Mine is set to the value 85 because it over-reads by 15 degrees.

Thanks for that, however I don't know what to set it to because when it's in my hand, it's still not going to be room temperature... anyway, I'll see how it goes...

Guest nickcornaglia

Any ideas how to get this thing to left justify??? It always comes up centered on the screen.

Here is my xml:

<!-- Temperature Plugin -->

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-0266-11cf-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="tempplug" height="14">

<tempplug fgcolor="COLOR_TRAYTEXT"/>

<background bgcolor="transparent" b-border-width="0"/>

<label font-size="12" halign="left" font-weight="normal" x="17" y="-2" fgcolor="#000000"></label>

</plugin>

Also, I breezed thru the thread....is there a was to change to Farenheit???

can anyone pls tell me how i can incorprate this tool to my existing homescreen? is this all u need

<!-- Temperature Plugin --> 

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-0266-11cf-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="tempplug" height="14"> 

<tempplug fgcolor="COLOR_TRAYTEXT"/> 

<background bgcolor="transparent" b-border-width="0"/> 

<label font-size="12" halign="left" font-weight="normal" x="17" y="-2" fgcolor="#000000"></label> 

</plugin>

now do i just paste this in my homescreen XML located in IPSMApplication DataHome

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SMYKUL

Sorry if im being awkward, but i cant be bothered to go through all 9 pages of this thread :wink: . Has anyone mentioned that thermo and the temp thingy in xbar dont work on the c500 ?? i would love a fix. it really used to help me put my mates fones down.... :twisted:

Guest fozzie
Has anyone mentioned that thermo and the temp thingy in xbar dont work on the c500 ??

Yes, I have in >>this<< thread :) My 'temp' lowest temp value so far has been 200 and the highest 320. At the moment, dividing by 10 and subtracting 15 seems about right.

Guest cyrilthefish

yeah, on my c500 it goes off the scale, the thermometer in the program xbar reports temps of 270-300degrees or more... :shock:

so the thermometer chip is still there, but must need to be read differently by the program

Guest SMYKUL

Thanks :!: i was worried that HTC had forgot about it :evil: , lol. Will start messing now, hopefully i will have it working by the end of the day

Guest LardyBoy

I may well be being a total numpty but how do you get this to install?? Not really played with the workings of the phone so I have no idea how it works.

Cheers

Guest Cybertronic

Once you have the phone sync with the computer, open My Computer, Mobile Device, Smartphone, Storage card, Program files, create a folder called Thermo, drag the Thermo.exe from the zip file.

Right click on the Thermo.exe once placed in the folder, create shortcut, now copy the shortcut and paste it in IPSM(Storage)/Windows/Start Menu and put it where ever you want it to, I put mine in the Accessories folder :)

• 4 months later...
Guest toothlessjon
Yes, I have in >>this<< thread :D  My 'temp' lowest temp value so far has been 200 and the highest 320.  At the moment, dividing by 10 and subtracting 15 seems about right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Has anyone gotten this to work? I've got the same reading (240-320) on my SMT 5600.

Cheers,

Jon_

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest draggos

I have copied the thermo.exe on my SPV C500. When I run it it shows the screen "thermo by Xtra" but with the red line all the way up and no temperature.

Do you know why is this happening?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Radeon12345

Will this software one day support the Orange C550, when I ran it it said the temp was 310c :shock: :)

That can't be right 8)

Edited by Radeon12345

• 1 month later...
Guest rhadoo

i can't find "Télécharger le fichier CAB installable directement sur le smartphone." anywere is just:

Thermo 1.0 for C500

- Editeur/Développeur : Xetra/JRC

- Système concerné : Smartphone 2002/2003

- Catégorie : Applications généralistes

- Ajouté le : 24/02/2005

- Ce logiciel n'a pas encore fait l'objet d'une mise à jour.

and here is the IMAGE withe thermometer

Thermo est un logiciel permettant de connaitre approximativement la temprature ambiante. En effet, Thermo récupère l'information depuis la sonde thermique équipant les batteries des SPV...

Dorénavant, afin de profiter de la logithèque de MobiSmart.net, vous devez être membre du forum et identifié...

>> S'inscrire sur le forum et accéder aux téléchargements.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Toyota-F1.com
i can't find  "Télécharger le fichier CAB installable directement sur le smartphone." anywere is just:

Thermo 1.0 for C500

- Editeur/Développeur : Xetra/JRC

- Système concerné : Smartphone 2002/2003

- Catégorie : Applications généralistes

- Ajouté le : 24/02/2005

- Ce logiciel n'a pas encore fait l'objet d'une mise à jour.

and here is the IMAGE withe thermometer

Thermo est un logiciel permettant de connaitre approximativement la temprature ambiante. En effet, Thermo récupère l'information depuis la sonde thermique équipant les batteries des SPV...

Dorénavant, afin de profiter de la logithèque de MobiSmart.net, vous devez être membre du forum et identifié...

>> S'inscrire sur le forum et accéder aux téléchargements.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep it's not there,can anyone post it here please? Thanks.