Alien Invention 2 - doing the impossible?

Guest midnight

Guest NeXur

Upgraded my Qtek 7070 today with the 1.50ROM.

Going from Radio version: 1.35.00 to 1.35.10 and now the shutdownscreen started to work.

Great job midnight!!!

Guest martin

I love the Skin and I had been using it for over a week but I was having a problem with the default text colours. I couldn't see the text when surfing http://www.msmobiles.com as I was getting a white text on a white background.

I removed AI2 (just to make sure) and msmobiles was back to showing black test on white background.

Does anyone else get this ?

Guest drblow

My reminder sound seems to only play once. Even when I change it back to the original sound. Is this a bug, or is it meant to be like that??

I use the reminder for loads of things every day - especially to wake up, & 1 little beep ain't gonna do that!

Do I have to go into the reg to fix this??

Guest schadow1

Great skin but i'm here to report some observed bugs.

Mediaplayer when playing video makes the control buttons graphics disappear and gets back when playing audio

Distracting smaller white background under black text happens when choosing symbols. (The main window background is black)

Guest Crispy
now lets see how quickly people do their own skins that include programs menu, contacts, dial screen, in call, startup and shutdown screens, let the skinning begin :)

Well, it would be great help if one had the script needed for Cabwiz to create the installer ... Is it askin to much to ask you to post that too?

Guest tooney

Great skin, I love it. Only problem I have is when I get a message the led starts flashing faster (as it should) but doesn't slow down again after I've read/deleted the message. Is this cos I've changed the sounds and vibration settings in the registry? I changed SMS to av2pf1w999999f0, which gives a good vibrate when a text comes in. Is this another bug of this rom version (1.3.5.6 on spv)? Everything else seems to work spot on except the shutdown screens which can't be helped by the look of things...roll on 1.6 and AI3 :)

Guest hellboundpeanut

midnight id just like this opportunity to say you are the bossman... i bet you get that allot :wink:

people just stopping you in the street .." hey , you da man"

great skin(s)

HbP

Guest markhammill

Hi, I've been using the skin since it was released on my SPV and it is great.

I have had a few problems that are or maybe related to the theme, apart from these it is amazing.

The time and date on the homescreen are wrong. They are set right and the alarm goes of at the right time but the homescreen seems to be paused even after a restart.

The answerphone message icon won't go away even though I have deleted all my messages.

The GPRS moniter I am using has a white menu background so all the text is invisable.

Guest markhammill

I're restarted, reinstalled the skin andthe then restarted again.

The clcok is working again.

I fixed the answephone icon by leaving myself a message and then erasing it and this time the icon disapeared.

The background on the GPRS monitor isn't fixable. All the other screens are updated but unfortunatally the programmers of the GPRS monitor have chosen to use there own white backgroung with there logo on it.

Oh well it is still usable and the skin is great.

Guest morpheus2702

Midnight, you ARE the Mac Daddy, the Puff Pastry Hangman, Numero One, the Big Cheese etc etc

Orange, this guy is one talented mofo. Are you listening? T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D!!!

Guest HelloDave

Great skin Midnight. Only thing is I get the "LED won't slow down" problem too - it starts flashing quickly and then stays that way. Reboots haven't helped :)

Hey folks, I've installed this home screen after a hard reset. I have two really annoying problems:

- The alert/error/question screens have a dark background with dark text. I presume the text is supposed to be white? It's basically unreadable unless you look really closely.

- The symbol input screen has the same problem, however the phone notices this and places a solid fill white box around the character. This looks butt-ugly.

I was going to put a screen grab of the latter problem on this post, but it appears that this topic won't accept attachments. If anyone wants me to PM the 22k gif file to see what it looks like, just ask. I'd like to get this fixed, as it spoils an otherwise great theme.

Great skin Midnight. Only thing is I get the "LED won't slow down" problem too - it starts flashing quickly and then stays that way. Reboots haven't helped :)

I found this problem cropped up after running metal strike. For some reason it changes some of the sound settings eg. turns on keyboard tones. Not found a way to fix it other than reinstalling skin. I have also removed metal strike :wink:

Guest cgjackson2001

Midnight Do you know when you created the modaco skin, you created it has a auto installer, are you going to do the same with this one. The reason is because i cant install the new one from it's cab file. Midnight or someone please please help me to install it.

Chris.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.