Lemonade Tycoon released by Hexacto

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Gorskar

Ah, I see they dropped the price to a more reasonable $14.95 too.

Combined with the newsletter bonus (and the Modaco+ discount) that makes it quite acceptable to me :)

I've installed it on my spv but he gives this fault-message:

"MemoryMgr : Not enough memory to initialized the application"

Further info: I installed it on my sd-card.

Hopefully someone has an solution.

Thnx

Grtz Zafi

Guest Gorskar

Ok... are you trying to install the demo or the full version...

Have you checked IPSMwindowsappmgrinstall for failed installs (delete anything in that folder)

Have you got enough space on your SD card?

Yes, i've the pocket pc-version installed and i think that can't work on my spv.

Are there 2 versions of this game??

Because i've the options in:

pc, pocket pc and palm.

Grtz Zafi

Guest atonks

I bought this game last week. Having played the demo, I liked it and thought it would keep me amused for a while. Sadly not :!:

I'm at a stage now where I have a recipe for lemonade that sells in any weather, anywhere. I've been able to buy all the upgrades already and now I can't stop mysef from making a profit.

Strangely, I've also ended up with over 400,000 cups :? I don't know how, they just appeared.

I could carry on repeatedly pressing the same sequence of buttons to play the game, knowing that eventually I'll become a lemonade millionaire, but I'm bored with it now. I wish I hadn't wasted my money. A short-lived challenge, not worth the (admitedly small) cost

:) :x :o :x :P :x :( :x :lol: :x :lol: :x

Unless you know any ways of making it more interesting.... ???? :?:

Guest tomesy

How many hours (minutes? :cry: ) did you guys put into the game to get to this stage?

It's a shame, I haven't brought this yet - but have been waiting for ages for it.

Guest atonks

In total (I play for a few minutes at a time) I'd guess a couple of hours. Less than that to be able to buy all the upgrades. Once you've found a lemonade recipe that works - and there aren't many variables - then it's too easy.

All I have to do now, is buy supplies in bulk, and then, regardless of weather or location, I can make a profit every time. (I don't even have to buy cups, with over 400,000 in stock!)

Nice idea for a game, but the execution of it is pretty poor. I don't need to know the Newsflashes, or weather forecast. It doesn't matter if the local population have had a tax rebate, or if there's volleyball on the beach. It's just repetitive tedium that could have been so much better.

I don't spose I could get a refund.....? :?

I love this game! Admittedly I have all the upgrades now and god knows how much money, but whats the most cups you have sold in one day? Mine is 138!!!!! Beat that :)

Guest atonks

And there's nothing you can do to fix the long serving times, as you can only buy each upgrade once :cry:

Wouldn't it be better if:

There were more upgrades.

Equipment wore out after time and needed replacing.

Equipment broke down occasionally.

More locations.

You could hire / fire staff.

Once you get successful, you could sell franchises, or buy other stalls.

You could sabotage other stalls :twisted:

See if you could set up your stall somewhere without paying rent, and if you get caught, you get heavily fined, or have equipment confiscated.

etc... etc...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.