Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

Guest jhongcatalan

Finally, I was able to solve the outgoing problem of my QTEK ROM phone. I just did a hard reset and then it worked. I didn't found out what caused the problem though :).

have anyone of you experienced with qteq rom, lost of signal after calendar reminded you of an apponitment and hindi mo sya pinansin or you just leave it in pocket and did not push the dimiss or postpone button. mya konti mga 5mis. mawawala na signal, you have to reboot your phone in order to have a signal. have anyone of you experienced with qteq rom, lost of signal after calendar reminded you of an apponitment and hindi mo sya pinansin or you just leave it in pocket and did not push the dimiss or postpone button. mya konti mga 5mis. mawawala na signal, you have to reboot your phone in order to have a signal.

Guest mar9118
anyone who cud spare me an sd card with a .98 bootloader?? kailangan talaga, from Davao me eh, ala atang tao dito na hinde 1.50 ang bootloader.

Do you have a SD/MMC card reader/writer? we can help you make your own bootloader SD card.

Guest Geeklord

For those of you who love the T9 and are not particular about an unlocked

SIM, I would advise the SMART 1.50 upgrade. As for the SMS counter, just put a number (i.e. 2) on the To: field and you'll notice the "New Message" will become "0/160" and will count the characters of your SMS. When you're done with your message, just go back to the To: field and add your contact. works for me.

Guest D2R_Russel

Nope, sorry...dunno if sumone else here has a sd r/w. common, its just an 8mb card, ill buy it if needed be. you people are lucky, ur close to shops where u can really get the techie stuff.

Guest mariolouis
Meron bang naka-experience lately na naka QTEK ROM ang SMART line na hindi na makapag dial out?  Ang message ay "Your number cannot be completed as dialed....".  Incomming working pa rin.  Pero pag GLOBE no problemos.

i had that problem. but it resolved by itself. my collegue also had that but he is on smart rom 137. bug siguro sa network yun, particularly addict. IMHO medyo unstable pa ang addict lines.

Guest happiboy2002

hey guys NEED HELP!!!! I tried to upgrade my fone to qtek but something went wrong. now when i turn it on it goes directly to the bootloader!!! what can i do!!!! Is there anybody with QC i can go to for help. PLEASE!!! HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS!!!

Guest spv_dman
hey guys NEED HELP!!!! I tried to upgrade my fone to qtek but something went wrong. now when i turn it on it goes directly to the bootloader!!! what can i do!!!! Is there anybody with QC i can go to for help. PLEASE!!! HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! THANKS!!!

What version of ROM are you upgrading from? What bootloader version do you see?

Guest spv_dman

Better bring your phone to any smart wireless center to reinstall 1.50.28. Unless you can find anyone here with SD / MM card with bootloader 0.98 that can be restored to your phone.

Guest Hanukkah

Please advise. I never had problems upgrading before. Only this once, that I the screen gets stuck at reading your ROM vers etc etc. The bootloader is 0.98. I'm in canary. When I try to upgrade to smart 1.37 it says error 104 nman, cannot read rom image file. What's this. Thanks.