Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

YEHEY!!!! :) I was able to change my OS from SAP 1.5 to QTEK finally!!!

Thank you all for helping... specially to DMAN, MAR, and PZEE...

Now may i ask, how/where would you save in SD the wav files to be able use it as ringtone?

Guest mar9118

Hey, that's funny I just verify it with my phone and it works....btw: I have i-mate 1.50.8.6 ROM which I think is very much similar to the Qtek 1.50.9.1 ROM which is even a later one :)

What file did you use? should be .wav file .mid file will not work

Guest mar9118

Ah ok ..... I copied a .wav file to my SD card no special folder just at the root and went to settings then sounds and it was there :) just a thought, did you happen to format your SD card to FAT32? it may not work and may need to be formatted to FAT only.

Please advise.  I never had problems upgrading before.  Only this once, that I the screen gets stuck at reading your ROM vers etc etc.  The bootloader is http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2628>0.98.  I'm in canary.  When I try to upgrade to smart 1.37 it says error 104 nman, cannot read rom image file.  What's this.  Thanks.

how's your unit na boz? i'm from the other forum too...

maybe you've got a broken file... try to download it again and re-try the process... i've a working file here... tell me if you want...

Guest Hanukkah
how's your unit na boz? i'm from the other forum too... 

maybe you've got a broken file... try to download it again and re-try the process... i've a working file here... tell me if you want...

Same pa rin. Was upgrading for a friend. Anyway, ok nman ung mga files ko, same files I used to upgrade mine. Thanks pre.

did you happen to format your SD card to FAT32? it may not work and may need to be formatted to FAT only.

I think, FAT16 nga lang... I'll try to reformat it in FAT32 later...

sori kung hinalukay ko ulit tong thread na to... :)

i've upgraded to qtek 3 days ago (sa wakas, i able to get rid of the 1.04 bootloader ;)) di ba we could directly store the wavetones in the memory card and be able to use it without using any 3rd party apps? anyway, it works for me kung sa settings ko ginagamit, pero if i want to use a use a specific tone to a specific person, hindi ko maaccess yung mga tone sa MMC ko?! :shock: anyone with the same problem? o sa SAP ko lang?

for those using the i-mate? do you guys experience the same? :?

pwede ba yun? saan mo i-aassign yung tone? sa contacts list? wala sa menu eh.

pwede, sa contacts tapos edit mo yung contact person mo. after web page, meron dun option for custom ring tone.

Guest dinoalbert

try to read first from the first page of this thread ;)

also read the thread "SAP Unlock"...sa last few pages...some members are planning for an EB for those who want to upgrade thier ROMs

btw, what is your bootloader version and your existing ROM version?

sori kung hinalukay ko ulit tong thread na to... ;) 

i've upgraded to qtek 3 days ago (sa wakas, i able to get rid of the 1.04 bootloader :D) di ba we could directly store the wavetones in the memory card and be able to use it without using any 3rd party apps? anyway, it works for me kung sa settings ko ginagamit, pero if i want to use a use a specific tone to a specific person, hindi ko maaccess yung mga tone sa MMC ko?! :shock:  anyone with the same problem? o sa SAP ko lang? 

for those using the i-mate? do you guys experience the same?  :?

Same here... i can see the ringtones from my SD on Settings but not in individual custom ringtone option.