Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

ni-trace ko dati, mukhang server ng SMART bumabagsak yung action backup.

try mo gawin sa pass-thru, tapos type mo sa command prompt - netstat -A, tapos query mo yung IP address sa www.apnic.net para makita mo kung sinong may-ari ng IP address na yun.

Guest spv_dman

Mr. Smart man,

san ba pumupunta yung data namin pagginamit yung Action Backup? sa server ba ng Action or sa smart?

I'm not so sure po, pero malamang sa server namin. We have a group of developers handling that. I heard that some new options will be added to it in the near future. I can't play around with it right now dahil naka-qtek ako pero I guess dun sa meron nito automatic na madadagdagan yung menu nila ;)

I just called somebody from Smart and confirmed that smart indeed has their own server for action backup....

Question (again):

can we just copy the apps and setting from SMART 1.5 to QTEK?

hello. i really learned a lot from this forum. i joined other fora but this site offers the most comprehensive discussion on SAP (at pinoy pa!). galing! anyway, i tried upgrading my phone (which has the problematic rom) and hoped that i would be as lucky as StanyDB pero siyempre, umasa pa ako. :oops: anyway, the weird thing is that when i dial a contact, a french description appears (i.e., numerotation for recently called numbers or appel en cours for a contact name, i guess). i believe the update did something to my phone, but the good news is, it is still working. another thing is that when i try to make an account with action backup, it doesn't do anything. only the cancel key works. bakit kaya? :roll:

Guest spv_dman
I just called somebody from Smart and confirmed that smart indeed has their own server for action backup....  

Question (again):

can we just copy the apps and setting from SMART 1.5 to QTEK?

If that has an installer and I know the settings on how to point that to the appropriate server, I can do it. Problem is action backup/update comes pre installed on selected ROMS and I don't think it has a separate installer available for download. I don't have an idea either with the settings. Hindi ko close yung taga-develop niyan sa SMART :roll:

Guest mariolouis
pero bakit di ko makita yung mga ringtones na nasa SD ko? pero sa settings nakikita naman...

wala nga! :shock:

maybe it is still not offered by the new rom. hope they include it in the next rom upgrade.

wala nga! :shock:

maybe it is still not offered by the new rom. hope they include it in the next rom upgrade.

sabi ko sayo wala e. hehehe! ;) so, inilalagay ko na lang sa IPSM yung mga tones na I assign for specific persons. sayang, i though free from wave tones na talaga yung IPSM folder ko. I also hope included na nga tong feature na to sa next ROM update. :|

hello and welcome to MoDaCo!

Maybe your regional setting is set to French language?

Btw, what ROM version are you currently at?

hey grifter! nope. i already checked my settings and its set in english. weird nga eh kasi everything's english except for the dialogues in green. :roll: btw, my rom version is the problematic 1.5.0.28.

I have ROM 1.50.28. I try upgrading it to Qtek 1.50.9.1 by booting into tricolor canary screen but during the process I only got a blank white screen on my SP. Messagebox on my pc says "Checking for smartphone info...". I terminate the process because an hour passed and nothing happen. I think it hanged up.

Maybe its the lock thing that prevents it from upgrading. What shall I do then? :roll:

I have ROM 1.50.28. I try upgrading it to Qtek 1.50.9.1 by booting into tricolor canary screen but during the process I only got a blank white screen on my SP. Messagebox on my pc says "Checking for smartphone info...". I terminate the process because an hour passed and nothing happen. I think it hanged up.

Maybe its the lock thing that prevents it from upgrading. What shall I do then?  :roll:

i don't think it's advisable to upgrade the 1.5.0.28 ROM of Smart. You need to downgrade to 1.3.7.8. A lot of nasty things have had trying to upgrade to that ROM and subsequently downgrading it. You need to change the bootloader that comes with that ROM (v. 1.04). If you're in the QC area tom evening, there will be an EB near Timog specifically to help those who want to change their ROMs from 1.5.0.28. Just check the thread about it.

:idea:

[quote="rodnav

i don't think it's advisable to upgrade the 1.5.0.28 ROM of. You need to downgrade to 1.3.7.8. A lot of nasty things have had trying to upgrade to that ROM and subsequently downgrading it. You need to change the bootloader that comes with that ROM (v. 1.04). If you're in the QC area tom evening, there will be an EB near Timog specifically to help those who want to change their ROMs from 1.5.0.28. Just check the thread about it.

:idea:

Guest ironwoodph

At last! naka QTEK rom na ako! Nag EB kami ng isang sap enthusiast last night sa SM Davao. From a 0.99 bootloader that i got from a friend, we installed the Orange update to get the 0.98. then upgraded to QTEK rom. Whew, madali lang pala. Nag give up na kasi ako sa Winhex procedure since palaging nag e-error.

By the way guys, I've downgraded the bootloader again from 1.07 to 0.98. okay lang kaya yun?

Guest dr_chikito

buti pa kayo hehehe

ako smart rom 1.50 pa din... waaahhhhh bootloader ko hindi pa din 0.98 eh... sana mag-release na lang update ang smart na same sa qtek hehehe

Guest dinoalbert

hey grifter! nope. i already checked my settings and its set in english. weird nga eh kasi everything's english except for the dialogues in green. :roll: btw, my rom version is the problematic 1.5.0.28.

hindi naman kaya ang gamit mong Theme ay french? ;)