Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

guys, I just got my SAP 3 days ago. It came with the 1.5 version of ROM, and I was wondering where and how I can get a copy of the 1.3 ROM version. Can anyone please send me or email me or point me a link of it :?: .

My email add nga pala is [email protected]

Guest dinoalbert

Welcome to Modaco. Please make it a habit to use the Search function of this forum before asking/ posting a question. That 1.3.7 rom can be downloaded from the link posted in the other threads (try Copy Bootloader without using USBTerm) ;)

Guest lonerjam
guys, parang gusto ko na talagang mag-qtek or imate dahil sa mga sinabi nyo pero takot parin ako eh. d bale cguro join nalang ako sa nxt eb nyo.    ;)

at first natatakot din ako dahil sa past experience regarding upgrades pero sinubukan ko pa rin. yun pala mabilis lang. basta sundin mo lahat ng instructions doon kamukha dapat nasa canary mode ang phone mo at huwag mo tatanggalin sa power outlet at nakakabit at all times sa pc mo. :D .

Guest lonerjam

sorry for the off topic guys but i guess i started asking this question here i moght as well continue.

off topic: how to make the songs in my sd card my ringing and message tone in my sap. can i also install it permanently in my sap even without the sd card?

i still cant create a new folder like my documents in my sd card. i cant find an option menu to create it but when i put my sd card in my pda i found out all the songs there are stored in my documents of the storage/sd card. how come i cant see my documents in the windows media player, all i see are the songs right away. maybe there is a application i should install?

thanks.

Guest dinoalbert
sorry for the off topic guys but i guess i started asking this question here i moght as well continue.  

off topic: how to make the songs in my sd card my ringing and message tone in my sap. can i also install it permanently in my sap even without the sd card?

i still cant create a new folder like my documents in my sd card. i cant find an option menu to create it but when i put my sd card in my pda i found out all the songs there are stored in my documents of the storage/sd card. how come i cant see my documents in the windows media player, all i see are the songs right away. maybe there is a application i should install?

thanks.

WMP will not show you the folders...it will just automatically show all the sound files it can find in your phone and sd card.

If you want to browse your phone's folders, install Smart Explorer

You can create new folders in your SD using :

1.ActiveSync on your desktop PC

2.Install SmartExplorer (much like the Windows Explorer of our PC)...then just click on File->New->Folder

Guest josh72201

finally i got my sap unlock after all the trial and error that i made. im now using qtek rom. one more question which is better qtek or imate? thank you nga pala sa forum it help me a lot. especially kay chibako

Welcome to MoDaCo. Please make it a habit to use the http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/search.php>Search function of this forum before asking/ posting a question. That 1.3.7 rom can be downloaded from the link posted in the other threads (try Copy Bootloader without using USBTerm)  ;)

thanks pare... you're the best!

kita ko na link. problema ko nlang ngayon saan link ng usbterm. dami kasing naglalabasan when i search for it & each thread consists of multiple pages. ka-sta-start ko plang kasing magbrowse di2 and I must say you all have been a big help para sa aming konti lang ang alam. :wink:

...well, any suggestions what thread has a link on usbterm? ubos kc prepaid card ko sa internet kahahanap. thanks again

Guest lonerjam

ako din di ko talaga ma set yun ringing tones ko. nag download na ako ng smart explorer , smart tones and reg editor di ko pa rin ma set up. pero na-play play ko mga songs sa sd card ko. na set ko na sa storage card/ my documents sa parameters ng smart tones pero ko pa rin makita uyun mga songs. dapat ba mag upgrade uli ako ng rom?

baka may mali ako sa pag upgrade ko ng rom.

Guest smartrey
kala ko yung ringtone makikita na sa sd card pag your using qtek rom... bakit ganun ung akin d makita :D

Make a folder in your SD card and name it "My Documents" then put all your ringtone in that folder. Then check tone settings. ;)

Guest diamondsnake

;) smartrey was right..just create a folder in your SD card named My Documents and put all your .wav files there.You will be able to see those tones on settings-sounds.I'm using I-mate and it works for me..

To spv dman; can you post here that application named PhoneBackUp,the one that comes in the Mitac bundle(correct me if i'm wrong).That seems so useful for me and for everybody here.I'd like to test it and see.

By the way, I-mate or Qtek, just the same.Both are worth for upgrade.

Thanks and more power to all of you.

Guest mariolouis

@lonerjam

nape-play sa windows media player? hmm.. baka hindi wav file yan. pocket WMP does not play wav files. just put those wav files inside the storage card folders.

you the same lonerjam from pocketpc? anyway, welcome to modaco!!!

Guest spv_dman
To spv dman; can you post here that application named PhoneBackUp,the one that comes in the Mitac bundle(correct me if i'm wrong).That seems so useful for me and for everybody here.I'd like to test it and see.

Sorry pards, di puwedeng i-post yun dito dahil it's not an official freeware. I'll email it to you na lang if you still don't have it? ;)

Guest dinoalbert
thanks pare... you're the best!

kita ko na link. problema ko nlang ngayon saan link ng usbterm. dami kasing naglalabasan when i Search for it & each thread consists of multiple pages. ka-sta-start ko plang kasing magbrowse di2 and I must say you all have been a big help para sa aming konti lang ang alam. :wink:  

...well, any suggestions what thread has a link on usbterm? ubos kc prepaid card ko sa internet kahahanap. thanks again

Download the USBterm (34Kb) from http://www.monolithix.org/SPV_software.html

hi.

i just buy a SAP with 1.50.28 with 1.04 bootloader, i want to ugrade it qtec but i dont have .98bootloader in my sd/ and i dont have card reader also. can somebody help me find a .98 bootloader? or is there anybody there that i can borrow sd card with .98 bootloader... my opis is in makati (gil puyat). :wink: i try to downgrade it with svpman 1.37ver. but it keeps saying error 113.. THANKS.

Guest dinoalbert

did you downgrade the bootloader with spv_dman or yung ROM dina-downgrade nyo?

try to PM luwity...may 0.98 bootloader sya sa SD, officemate ko yun...office namin sa malapit lang sa Pacific Star

hi.

i just buy a SAP with 1.50.28 with 1.04 bootloader, i want to ugrade it qtec but i dont have .98bootloader in my sd/ and i dont have card reader also. can somebody help me find a .98 bootloader? or is there anybody there that i can borrow  sd card with .98 bootloader... my opis is in makati (gil puyat).  :wink: i try to downgrade it with svpman 1.37ver.  but it keeps saying error 113.. THANKS.

i have both 0.93 and 0.98 bootloader and im in makati near greenbelt. jst send pm.

Can anybody help me? I upgraded before to Qtek 1.5, it was okay but then I changed to i-Mate. Now I wanted to go back to Qtek or the Eurotel upgrade but I keep getting "Checksum Error". Anybody knows how I can go around it? Will a hard reset do the trick?