Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

dinoalbert

im trying to downgrade my software to 1.3.7 and according to this forum i need to downgrade first my bootloader to .98 or .99 to be able to downgrade the software then upgrade it to QTEK version.. na download me din ung bootloader but it need a card reader in order to transfer the program to my sd card... can u ask luwity if i can borrow her/his sd for a while... thanks.. ur big help....!!

@mygs,

a request please, i hope i'm not offending you but please pick a different avatar. i've seen enough of those F4! (ABS-CBN marketing is too much) PLEASE!

i don't want to see it in my favorite forum! PLEEEASE!

Guest dinoalbert

u dont need the card reader if you borrow luwity's or anyone's bootloader in a SD card....just pop in that SD card to your phone then start the phone in the canary mode...it will prompt you then to copy the 0.98 bootloader to your phone...after which you can easily unlock now your phone, then upgrade it to Qtek

better PM luwi or anyone who got a SD card and meet with him to have your bootloader changed...sandali lang yun mga less than 5 minutes lang.

and oh btw....whats with that avatar??? :roll:

@mygs,

a request please, i hope i'm not offending you but please pick a different avatar. i've seen enough of those F4! (ABS-CBN marketing is too much) PLEASE!

i don't want to see it in my favorite forum! PLEEEASE!

now we know who have had it with like F4!?! hehehe! ;) sori, off topic. natawa lang kasi ako sa request nirodnav e. hehehe... :D

@mygs,

hope this doesn't offend you... peace! :lol:

I downloaded new Qtek 1.5 and still getting Error 102 Image Shecksum error. The image file being used for the update is corrupted. I tried it with RUU1.50.5.11, I still get the same error message.

Guest lonerjam

i read that the qtek rom 1.5 has an orange sunset opening if you turn on the phone. is it the same with a blue sunset with the words qtek 7070 smartphone? thanks.

cool avatar mario

Guest dinoalbert
i read that the qtek rom 1.5 has an orange sunset opening if you turn on the phone. is it the same with a blue sunset with the words qtek 7070 smartphone? thanks.

cool avatar mario

no, the Qtek rom does not have the orange sunset :D

and I dont quite understand your question.... ;)

Guest mariolouis

@lonerjam

i think you got the wrong rom version. that's for orange. it was only used for unlocking then, until we learned about bootloaders. the qtek7070 rom shows a blue ocean and a blue sky background.

Guest lonerjam

im just wondering if i got the correct qtek rom 1.5 coz i read in another topic that it has an orange sunset while mine is a blue ocean. just confirming if the blue ocean qtek 7070 is the same with the qtek rom 1.5. ;)

no, the Qtek rom does not have the orange sunset :lol:

and I dont quite understand your question.... :D

Guest dinoalbert

ah okay...

the Qtek does not have an Orange Sunset...and I think there is no topic here that says so..or baka nagkamali lang yung nagsabi nun...

Yung Blue Ocean Qtek7070...yun talaga ang para sa Qtek...meaning yung Qtek rom dapat makikita mo yung blue ocean at hindi orange sunset....so kung ang sayo blue ocean, that means Qtek yan ;)

The orange sunset screen is for the Orange rom

Guest lonerjam

read somewhere that in the qtek rom 1.5 you can customise your ring tone in the contacts with songs stored in the sd card. and having to do it without using smart tones, can you tell me how? thanks.

Guest obergeru

When i try to install this upgrade, I get:

Invalid rom.

My DeviceData.txt says:

T A O T O F F Y U S B 3 2 1 . 4 1 . 6 4

Ive tried to install the update from the canary screen, but it hangs on:

"Checking the information on smartphone.."

Any suggestions ?