Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

Guest samantha

guys, i need ur help. anybody wants to share smart 1.3.7.8 rom file? i need it to unlock my sap (i already have d bootloader 0.98) abd upgrade to q-tek or i-mate. thanks a lot. i did a search in this forum but its either d file has already been removed or the link is no longer valid. thanks a lot. ;)

;) :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok now i made u all laught.!!! i just want 2 c ur reaction w/ this picture i hope u like it... :x :x :oops: :wink: :?: hahaha..!!

i'll change it later just looking for a much better pic.

Guest dinoalbert
guys, i need ur help. anybody wants to share smart 1.3.7.8 rom file? i need it to unlock my sap (i already have d bootloader 0.98) abd upgrade to q-tek or i-mate. thanks a lot. i did a Search in this forum but its either d file has already been removed or the link is no longer valid. thanks a lot.  ;)

you sure you did a Search ? :wink:

these links still work:

Download the Smart 1.3.7 rom (10Mb) from http://www.mtech.com.ph/geoff/schadow1/sap/sap_137.zip

Download the Qtek 1.50 rom (10Mb) from http://www.qtek.nu/files/Qtek150.zip

Guest spv_dman
;)  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Ok now i made u all laught.!!! i just want 2 c ur reaction w/ this picture i hope u like it... :x  :x  :oops:  :wink:  :?: hahaha..!!

i'll change it later just looking for a much better pic.

mygs, can you do me and rodnav a favor :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

Palitan mo na yang avatar mo :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :D

Guest dinoalbert
dinoalbert.

where can i pm luwity.? sory for d question... im just a newbie...

palitan mo muna yang avatar mo...

anyway, hanapin mo nalang yung mga posts ni Luwity then PM mo sya :wink:

I think may posts sya dito:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=91293

@samantha,

di ko alam....never tried the iMate...pero sabi pareho lang halos....yung iMate mas kumleto lang ang English T9 nya (?)

read here:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...der=asc&start=0

@ mygs

change your avatar.

@samantha

i'm using imate, and i'm not sure if this also happens with qtek but i sometimes lose access to the smart menu and there are issues with sms messages with it.

but overall i'm quite satisfied with it as opposed to the smart ROM. i couldn't live without t9, but it isn't perfect and you'd have to manually set your gprs settings.

i don't really plan on unlocking my phone, so if smart makes a better ROM, i might use that, i'd like to have action update back.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest jamesh

@mariolouis ;) I tried changing rom versions to Eurotel 1.50.5, I tried also Qteks 1.50.9 not on the canary screen, nd this is what I got: Error 100, the image on your phone is not compatible with the image of the update:

Phone image: TAO Caballero Eurotel update: TAO Mercury,

for Qtek, Phone image: TAO Caballero Rom image: TAO Griffin

I tried updating on the canary screen and I get Error 102, Image Check sum error for both versions. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Help please, I am fed up with my i-mate version since it has no smileys although th T9 is okay, I don't normally use T9 anyway, however the Eurotel version has both smileys and T9.

Guest rodnav

@jamesh,

i suggest downgrading your bootloader again then downgrading to 1.3.7.8, the imate may also disallow other ROMs just like smart's 1.5.0.28

Guest mariolouis

@jamesh

my theory is the same with bragol and rodnav's. probably you cannot downgrade from 1.50, be it smart or i-mate.. and qtek perhaps. downgrade the bootloader then the rom, afterwhich you upgrade to whatever rom you like. (hayup talaga sa customization ang sapsap! pati rom pwede mamili!)

Guest jamesh

Ok thanks guys, problem is I don't know how to downgrade the bootloader, since I have read somewhere here that you will need a card reader etc, etc to be able to put it in the sd card. I have downloaded to my computer bootloader .93, .98, .99, however don't know how to use it. I also have SAP 137.

Guest jamesh

Ok thanks guys, problem is I don't know how to downgrade the bootloader, since I have read somewhere here that you will need a card reader etc, etc to be able to put it in the sd card. I have downloaded to my computer bootloader .93, .98, .99, however don't know how to use it. I also have SAP 137.Ok thanks guys, problem is I don't know how to downgrade the bootloader, since I have read somewhere here that you will need a card reader etc, etc to be able to put it in the sd card. I have downloaded to my computer bootloader .93, .98, .99, however don't know how to use it. I also have SAP 137.

When I was just about to upgrade to QTEK, I read a post on Eurotel, na pareho lang daw sya ng QTek, pero may T9. Primarily, I wanted to go for QTek dahil maganda ang feedbacks on battery life. However, I tried looking for comparisons on QTek and Eurotel on battery life kaso wala akong makita post regarding that. Alin ba ang mas ok sa battery life?

Guest BrAGoL

@elr

parang si mlkanapi yata may ganung set-up...

@Baron

AFAIK, pareho lang din ang battery life ng qtek and imate rom's... sa T9 lang talaga sila may konting difference...

u dont need the card reader if you borrow luwity's or anyone's bootloader in a SD card....just pop in that SD card to your phone then start the phone in the canary mode...it will prompt you then to copy the http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2628>0.98 bootloader to your phone...after which you can easily unlock now your phone, then upgrade it to Qtek  

better PM luwi or anyone who got a SD card and meet with him to have your bootloader changed...sandali lang yun mga less than 5 minutes lang.

and oh btw....whats with that avatar???  :roll:

Help please.. How do I copy someone's bootloader? I borrowed my officemate's phone but dont know how to copy the bootloader to the card.

Guest smartrey
When I was just about to upgrade to QTEK, I read a post on Eurotel, na pareho lang daw sya ng QTek, pero may T9. Primarily, I wanted to go for QTek dahil maganda ang feedbacks on battery life.  However, I tried looking for comparisons on QTek and Eurotel on battery life kaso wala akong makita post regarding that.  Alin ba ang mas ok sa battery life?

I recommend both qtek & imate rather than eurotel. I tried all these roms and mas matagal maubos ang battery ng qtek and imate compare to eurotel based on my experienced.