Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

am using also qtek 1.5

ang oprobleko s ang gprs and mms...

bgo ko lng na SIM Unlock ang SAP ko

dati i was using d SMART1.7 ngyn qtek na!!!

ang ginawa ko s i set d gprs on ann mms on and sent to 333

pero ang problem s nde ako mka net

i think der s a problem w/ d setting paano ko iconfigure pra maka gamit ulit ako ng gprs and mms????

@d-coy

go to this forum http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=89084

:)

Guest techsupp1001

I'm currently using I-Mate ROM 1.50.8.6,

Puwede ba directly mag upgarde into Q-Tek 1.50.9.1,

One more thing, may update din ang I-Mate 1.50.9.1 din yata with MSN fix, Is anyone using this ROM? Did it solve the bug of no message alert tone if you have unread message?

• 2 months later...
Guest dinoalbert

the Qtek and Smart 1.7 have almost the same features. Also be reminded that when you upgrade to Smart 1.7 rom, you will have a hard time sim-unlocking it or flshing another rom aside from Smart roms.

Unless you dont have any plans of sim-unlocking your phone in the future and you will stick with Smart forever, then go ahead upgrade to Smart 1.7

Smartphones hang, wether you use Qtek or Smart rom...just make sure you install your apps, save pictures, music, and ringtones in your SD/MMC card and not in your phone memory (IPSM). You should maintain an IPSM memory of at least 4Mb.

Also always make it a habit to close running apps by using SP Task Manager.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest mariafael

so okay, is anyone kind enough to provide the exact procedures how to change from smart 1.7 to qtek!? since there's a lot of complications involved (i.e., downgrading to other roms), can someone please make a step-by-step procedure then?

usual help is much appreciated. :D

m/ai

• 5 weeks later...
Guest poofy

cant find the smart rom 1.3... is it ok if i use orange 1.3 for downgrade then upgrade it with qtek? currently using a eurotel 1.5...

Guest poofy

@bragol, tagal naman ako i-confirm nung group..... dba pwede kung try ko na lang orange gamitin for downgrade?

OT:

sh!+!!!! di na lalabas ang mpx100!!!! any ms2003 phones coming up with an 1.3megapixel cam?

• 3 weeks later...

oi mga tol, saan bang options makikita yung pag set ng ringtone na nasa memory card pa rin? yung di na kailangang i save sa phone memory. thanx in advance mga pre.

qtek pala rom ko.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dinoalbert

there's no SMS counter in QTEK....there's only SMS character counter (at the upper left corner of the screen) while you are composing an sms message.

If you want to monitor your SMS sent, outgoing and incoming calls, gprs, you have to install a 3rd party app, like iMeter :)

• 4 months later...
Guest GegoTheWizard

Hi

Really a very good Topic well i couldnt read all the 29 pages

but i have a Qtek 7070 smartphone which is running under ROM: 1.4.2.46

and i wanna to upgrade it how and which upgrade will work good at my smartphone

thanks in advance

byebye just for now :D;)

• 2 months later...