Competition WINNERS!

Guest PaulOBrien

O surely must have picked me, and then trashed me again, knowing that I bought a sparkling new E100 last week! :)

Congrats guys!! Lucky bastards!

-tho.

Guest mcwarre
Hmm... Orange really want me to have tanagers don't they :lol:

Cheers Paul :lol:

That's two you have now isn't it :?: :?:

P,

Please ban Firaas to give the others a chance :wink: :wink: :wink:

How about a new competition "Win an SPV E-100; only open to people called Firaas" :) :o :P :(

Well done all (yes, including you Firaas :wink: ), enjoy them (wish I bloody could)

Guest Animefan

Was it only a contest for the "big members" in the Forum!? I cant find any on the list with less than 4 stars!? So well... I feel a little joked about this, or maybe it was just a competition for the "Big Members"... :roll:

"Big Members" = People wich post a lot, mods/addicts/and so... I only see that type with A LOT posts on the winning list... :?

Guest mark_g_james
I cant find any on the list with less than 4 stars!? So well... I feel a little joked about this, or maybe it was just a competition for the "Big Members"... :roll:

er, not that I want to show off my zero star status, but how closely did you look at that list? :?

Guest CamperBoy

You lucky lucky people, I never win anything :)

Even the magic 8 ball java app told me I'd win the lottery last night . . . . . it lied. :cry:

Guest CamperBoy

You lucky lucky people, I never win anything :)

Even the magic 8 ball java app told me I'd win the lottery last night . . . . . it lied. :cry:

Was it only a contest for the "big members" in the Forum!? I cant find any on the list with less than 4 stars!? So well... I feel a little joked about this, or maybe it was just a competition for the "Big Members"... :roll:

"Big Members" = People wich post a lot, mods/addicts/and so... I only see that type with A LOT posts on the winning list... :?

because half of the phones were given to MoDaCo plus members, alot of these are mods or regulars to the site hance the big post count.

Guest Paul [MVP]

I think someone's a bit bitter! :-)

The competition was drawn by a person at Orange with no information as to who is and isn't a regular poster.

A lot of the competition entrants are regular site visitors, and hence big posters. Also, as mentioned, half the phones were to plus members, the majority of whom are high post count members also.

P

Posted from my SmartPhone

I wonder when it will be delivered here in denmark... :roll:

edit: from the city-link homepage:

Next Day Delivery to over 25 European cities and New York - for Documents and Parcels up to 32 kilos

Guest raider84

another low poster here... but I'm a plus member and damn proud of it!!! Want to go home and see if my phone's arrived... this working lark gets in the way