Competition WINNERS!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest battletank

Still not arrived here - I'm creating a groove in my hallway by pacing up and down, because I'm so excited. Now you tell me it comes with keyboard and cityguide too? I think I might explode...

Guest battletank

Some joker in a green and yellow van pulled up outside my house - I got all excited, and rushed to the front door, only to open it and see the rear end of of the van disappear around the corner, with "Prosser Waste Management Limited" written on it. Damn.

Guest battletank

Boo, boo and thrice, boo. No sign of those cheeky scamps from City Link - I fear my phone isn't going to arrive any time today. 'Snot fair - I've skived off work for a whole day in anticipation.

Please note - I'm joking - a free phone is a free phone, and if it takes 2 months to arrive, it's still a fantastic prize!

Guest Gorskar

Pembrokeshire doesn't appear to be on Citi-Link's map today :)

As I'll have to work all day tommorow and Wednesday they'll no doubt try to deliver it on both those days :roll:

Guest DJRICHARDGRANT

I never even entered, wish I had now! I tried the old " I lost my phone" the other day, but they replaced it with the same old boring one which is quite annoying to say the least, still now I've two......I mean I found the other one......stuck down between the sofa cushions!!!! honest....I did.

Guest Firaas
I never even entered, wish I had now! I tried the old " I lost my phone" the other day, but they replaced it with the same old boring one which is quite annoying to say the least, still now I've two......I mean I found the other one......stuck down between the sofa cushions!!!! honest....I did.

Hmm, we don't look too kindly on insurance frauders. :?

By the way, if you actually did find the other one, it's a criminal offence for you not to return it...

And then people wonder why we see things like THIS.

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE.

BTW to anyone who is awaiting their phone, I have gently prodded orange, *in pauls absence* so hopefully things should move quicker now!

Well said Firaas, Insurance fraud is a criminal offence, and the original phone WILL be blacklisted, and should be returned to the insurers (orange) as it is now their property.

You may be charged (££) if you do not return it.

Will