does this happen to you?

Guest pyke

Guest dinoalbert
Posted from my SmartPhone!

3 solutions!

Upgrade,Upgrade,upgrade!

dis is d only way!upgrade Rom version,SIM,lahat na! pati yun user sama mo na!

tyak yun.wala na garbled sms,hanging,auto http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?p=97945#97945>Hard Reset, atbp...hehehe...

meron pa rin sa Qtek and other latest rom updates....meron pa rin garbled, hanging...etc :wink:

pero okay lang :)

Guest smartrey

alam nyo mga tol, minsan ang phone natin okay kaso ang defective ay ang USER. Like my collegue in the office, one day she keeps on complaining that why she can't sent sms that morning, then when i checked it out i found out na wala na pala syang load.hehehehhehehehe. Kaya careful din tayo baka defective user din tayo.

Guest smartrey
bwahahaha! sana smartrey sinavi mo na lang na pati pagpopost dito sa mojaco garbled din!

anyway, kahit saang phone nangyayari to. just happened to me this morning in my t68i.

Di ko rin napansin na pati dito may garbled pa rin ang messages.

Guest donBAGZiq

nangyari na din sa kin yung magulo yung message...

tanung ko lang...does it only happen on ericsson/SE phones??

kasi yung gamit ng gf ko is t68i

and nabasa ko somewhere in this thread that it also happen with their t68 and t610...o coincidence lang?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chia_7285

I decided to use this thread instead of opening up a new one.

Ever happened to anyone here? While I was taking a call after about 30 secs, my call suddenly cuts off after a distorted hissing sound.

This happened to me a few times already. At first I thought that the signal was weak, but when it happened again I checked and saw that the signal was full.

Any comments or suggestions. :?

Guest aldousbee

Ako rin I had garbled messages... 1.5.0.28. Yung sa pinsan ko ganun din I probably think na mas luma ang ROM version nya (bka 1.3.7) Npansin ko nangagaling na madalas na me times (busy network?) at laging galing sa globe users yung mga garbled messages. (pareho kaming smart)

Ever tried sending business card from a Nokia to your SAP? I don't know kung ROM related version- pero wala akong nakukuhang vcard or kahit na garbled message. ang nangyayari nag sesend yung SAP ko sa Nokia ng garbled message without me even knowing it. (BTW I noticed it with an older ROM, not yet with 1.5. I'll try to confirm later) ;)

1. experienced hanging when having multiple applications, not when it has no activity.

2. not often though, but have experienced garbled messages on 1.3, 1.5

and now at 1.6 :shock:

(enjoyed longer battery life though:lol: )

Guest chibako

I'm was a nokia user before(the undestructable and BIGB6250 :D ), never received garbled messages... pero dito sa sapsap ko, i happened to me a few times. cguro nga when the messages are too long and as what ML said, weak signal. #@$^!%@$#&! ;)

Guest binky_p

@chia,

as far as i know drop calls happen when there is a cut of the network, this downtime (when your call was drop) affect all activelines/callers that's been actively serviced at that time by the particular channel....gets mo?

it may mean that the downtime is just in millisecond, a fraction of a second that is, unnoticed in the signal bar but not in the reception.

signals coming from smart, globe and any other cellular sites are not that 100% ok..sometimes there is signal fading and other technical explanations that will contribute to these downtimes..

Guest aldousbee

Sometimes hindi nagtutuloy ang call sa akin - Call failed... that is pag me ibang tao na tumatawag sa kin- hindi ko alam kung sa network ba yun or sa phone. never experienced that with a nokia before...

Guest chia_7285

Actually this happened to me about 3x already and each time its 25 secs - 30 secs, also i know its gonna be cut-off coz i can hear a hissing distorted sound before it cuts off. And no, its not all the time that this happens.

Guest runab0ut

never got any distorted sms or getting cut off calls... my problem is the signal... too weak in my house/area kaya nag drop.never got any distorted sms or getting cut off calls... my problem is the signal... too weak in my house/area kaya nag drop.

Guest binky_p

@chia

if its not from the network's then it might be from that hissing sound you always hear before your line is cut..a hardware problem maybe :?:

@run

pards..problema nga yan if inside your house the signal is weak, then you have to get out to have a stronger reception or just wait for the network to strengthen their signal/power towards your area...gud luck 8)

Guest grifter

Actually this happened to me about 3x already and each time its 25 secs - 30 secs, also i know its gonna be cut-off coz i can hear a hissing distorted sound before it cuts off. And no, its not all the time that this happens.

this is weird. my suggestion is to try your sim on another phone for a few days and observe if your calls get cut. This way we can isolate if it's a network problem or a problem with your SAP.

goodluck and let us know the results. :)

Guest Darkaeden

i too have experienced that. When my phone is locked and arrive an sms and a call, my phone freeze!!! What a problem. I-ve the swiss orange update. Where can i found the 1.6 one cos i want to extend battery life...and what kind of rom i can install to extend battery life to my phone?

Guest binky_p

never heard yet of imate v1.6 or other rom version of 1.6 except smart's...if you can downgrade your current bootloader, well yes you can upgrade your rom into your desired rom version...

Guest Darkaeden

oh yes, smart 1.6...but how to downgrade and to update?...it-s convenient to me to do thats upgrading from a 1.36 french rom, to a swiss orange 1.50 asnd now to that??