Some newbie questions..new SAP user

Guest casperr

Guest dinoalbert

five things I like with the Qtek rom over the Snmart rom:

1. it doesnt lock your previously sim-unlocked phone to Smart

2. it can use ringtones saved in the SD card (My Documents folder) w/o using 3rd party apps

3. it can "delete all messages" in the Inbox and Sent Items folder w/o using 3rd party apps (SMSTools)

4. you can customize both the startup and shutdown logos

5. It has a cool blue "Qtek Smartphone" logo (instead of Smart Simply Amazing)

:)

Guest casperr

Another question

Meron ba ditong copy and paste? If so, what buttons should i choose to highlight text, copy and paste it?

Thanks

I'll be surprised if none since this is a microsoft phone, even symbian has it

Guest casperr

Sorry i guess i wasnt clear

I mean for the text, like for instance when typing text or typing using notepad, is there a way i can highlight certain paragraphs or words then copy and then paste it somewhere like notepad or to another text.

Guest matanglawin
I mean for the text, like for instance when typing text or typing using notepad, is there a way i can highlight certain paragraphs or words then copy and then paste it somewhere like notepad or to another text.

Try the Orneta Notepad Casperr. It might just be what you need. :)

Guest casperr

Thanks i actually have that but that is not my question :?

You know like in Microsoft Word, if have this paragraph or words and you just want to duplicate it, you just copy that and then paste. Basically what you;ve copied stays in the memory.

That's how my previous 76 and 36 work. You know just a simple copy and paste.

But i tried searching the forum and surprisingly it seems like the phone isnt capable of doing it. I am really surprised Microsoft forgot this basic feature

Guest matanglawin
Thanks i actually have that but that is not my question  :?  

You know like in Microsoft Word, if have this paragraph or words and you just want to duplicate it, you just copy that and then paste. Basically what you;ve copied stays in the memory.

That's how my previous 76 and 36 work. You know just a simple copy and paste.

But i tried searching the forum and surprisingly it seems like the phone isnt capable of doing it. I am really surprised Microsoft forgot this basic feature

i really thought i understood your question very well casperr. :shock:

you might have just missed the said feature in the orneta notepad...i'm quite sure that it's there.

:idea: the said application has two modes namely, the normal mode and the selection mode.

:arrow: in the selection mode, you can highlight/mark any portion of the document you are reading, then cut, copy or paste it (whatever pleases you). :roll:

Guest casperr

can i copy it from that notepad and paste it on my new sms window?

On my 3650 kasi, i uploaded a text file, full of texts. I open the text file and copy the text and paste it in the SMS window when Im typing a new text. Of course there's an alternative but thats not what Im asking.

Guest casperr

It's confirmed, copy and paste only works within the notepad program so thats a feature of the program not by the phone. I wasnt able to paste the copied text to other program like making tasks, entering calendar or when writing new text. It jsut comes handy sometimes.

I just wanted to confirm it but now I know