Amazing Phone free at plan 800

Guest adi116

Guest spv_dman
Sana magbigay ng tip sa atin si spv_dman kung magbibigay ang smart ng 50% off sa voyager..  :)

We smart employees had a discount para sa SPV1 ;) Dunno if they'll do the same for SPV2. Honestly, I'm not that interested with SPV2. Instead, I'm contemplating on acquiring a Mitac Mio or any other windows powered smartphone. Coz the tanager is becoming so common. Wherever I go in our office, sa elevator, conference room, even sa restroom puro SAP na lang nakikita ko :shock:

Guest dinoalbert

para na palang Nokia ang SAP sa office nyo...in-invite mo ba sila sa Modaco (sana pala sinama mo rin sila sa eb :) )? Baka naman yung homescreen at mga apps nila yung default ng Smart pa rin at ikaw lang ang medyo kakaiba hehe

Guest spv_dman
para na palang Nokia ang SAP sa office nyo...in-invite mo ba sila sa MoDaCo (sana pala sinama mo rin sila sa eb  :)  )? Baka naman yung homescreen at mga apps nila yung default ng Smart pa rin at ikaw lang ang medyo kakaiba hehe

Mas hitech pa nga sakin yung iba kong officemates. Alam mo naman mga IT people mabusisi sa mga gadgets ;)

typical lang cguro na halos lahat ng taga SMART ay naka SAP.syempre,taga smart kyo,eh.i really dont mind kng marami ng naka sap ngayon.NASA CUSTOMIZATION LANG NAMAN YAN,EH.may mga naka Sap din sa ofc namin.but they envy mine bec of wat it has.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest grifter

Btw, ePLDT's service phones are all SAPs. hehehe...

I'll probably wait for some reliable phone manufacturer (motorola, etc.) to come up with a MS-powered phone before I go out and buy one again.

For me MS Smartphone-powered phones are still in the infancy stage. They're testing the waters.

Btw, ePLDT's service phones are all SAPs. hehehe...

I'll probably wait for some reliable phone manufacturer (motorola, etc.) to come up with a MS-powered phone before I go out and buy one again.

For me MS Smartphone-powered phones are still in the infancy stage.  They're testing the waters.

epldt is owned by smart or vice versa kaya SAP din ang mga service units nila.kung marami man ang naka SAP,ikaw na ang bahala dumiskarte kung paano gagawing kakaiba ang SAP mo.hindi katulad ng nokia,mas marami na nga ang meron,hindi mo pa ma-customize to make it at least, a little different from the others.

Guest Geeklord

I can't help notice a sentiment of insecurity among you people. We shouldn't be defensive about owning a SAP rather than a Nokia or SE.

I tend to think of it as Nokia being a phone with "perks", hence its users are just phone users. SAPs on the otherhand are pocket PC's with phone function. So the two aren't really comparable. We SAP users are more in the same league as iPAQ and notebook users (Palm Zire and Tungsten are just glamorized organizers--even they don't compare to the SAP)

We are pioneers in the field of smartphones. The SPV is probably the first successful smartphone to emerge from the market and we're the first ones to use it, fiddle with it, customize it, open it, (drop it in toilets from what I've read). True that technology will render our SAPs outdated in a few months, but, in a manner of speaking, Star Trek 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 will never compare to Star Trek 1.

I can't help notice a sentiment of insecurity among you people. We shouldn't be defensive about owning a SAP rather than a Nokia or SE.

I tend to think of it as Nokia being a phone with "perks", hence its users are just phone users. SAPs on the otherhand are pocket PC's with phone function. So the two aren't really comparable. We SAP users are more in the same league as iPAQ and notebook users (Palm Zire and Tungsten are just glamorized organizers--even they don't compare to the SAP)

We are pioneers in the field of smartphones. The SPV is probably the first successful smartphone to emerge from the market and we're the first ones to use it, fiddle with it, customize it, open it, (drop it in toilets from what I've read). True that technology will render our SAPs outdated in a few months, but, in a manner of speaking, Star Trek 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 will never compare to Star Trek 1.

first of all, WE ARE NOT INSECURE, no need to be like that. we were discussing about the being common of nokia phones and how the SAP is more likely to be the same, since its being given away under plan800.we are just worried that the sap might end up the same way that nokia did.AGAIN, WE ARE NOT INSECURE.you better watch your words next time because nobody in this thread would have liked what you just said,we are.

PS:try to check out the non-spv forums like www.esato.com and ww.thissitesucks.org and see how they bash the SAP.go tell them about the insecurity you just told us about.

Guest dinoalbert

SAP is not a PocketPC with phone function! You must be thinking of O2 XDA or the Qtek1010.

SAP is a smartphone with a bit of PDA function.

And PALM and Tungsten is not as glamorized as the newest iPaqs or O2 XDA....IMHO :wink:

and of course, SAP can not be compared to the Notebooks or PocketPCs or Palm PDAs because they are simply cellphones while those are PDAs. Yet SAP can and will be compared to Nokias or SEs or other phones.

Well we are just entitled to each our own opinions here...you do have your opinion, we have ours....but you dont need to judge people saying they are insecure, unless you know them pesonally. We are supposed to be friendlies here....please avoid being personal. Anyway, this is a SMARTPHONE forum. Try to read also the forum in the Main sections. You cant stop people here from bashing other phones.

IMHO

smart can give away the SAP at plan 500 but still most filipinos would still stick with their bokias. im SE fan myself, but will probably wait for their Z series.

@geeklord,

this is a MS smartphone forum, so this is where the opiniated users of the said device rave and rant about technology. So they rave about they own and rant about the "inferiority" of other products, or more often than not, vice versa.

@dinoalbert

some of the Sony Clie's are much better in glamor than Pocket PC's.

@geeklord again,

Star Trek 1 is probably the worst in the Series. They just remade one of the 1960's episode. I just forgot the title, but it was also about a probe sent by earth, changed by intelligent robots to an omnipotent machine, and sent back to earth with megalomaniacal attitude. IMHO, "the voyage home" was the best. if you want to talk about it further, post it on off topic.

Guest grifter

To each his own.

Each manufacturer has it's pros and cons. Name me a cellfone and I'll tell you something wrong about it.

The point is -- There's no perfect cellfone. It all depends on which phone will suit your needs. No more, no less.

sorry about the double post. my laptop was acting up! will edit when i get back home. no edit function on the mobile version. but if there's a moderator here, i'll appreciate it if they delete my first message.

i agree with grifter, no gadget is perfect, it depends on what you want to do it. but MS smartphone still has lots of bugs but at least the ROM could be updated regularly.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest dinoalbert

You are correct, grifter.

That is also how me and other SAP users feel.....the smartphone works best for us compared to other phones and of course we cant help but compare it with other phones to the point that we sometimes bash other phones for some reasons. The thing is this (Modaco forum) is the right place to say these things. We dont go to Nokia or SE forum with a smartphone. Likewise, people dont come here in Modaco with a Nokia as his phone.

The point is this is Modaco...a Smartphone-dedicated forum...and this is just the right place for us to say good or bad about our smartphones, as well as bashing or maybe praisiing other phones. But no one can blame us from being bias :)

Guest grifter

@Dino,

Well, I am here and I'm currently an SE user. :) I play around wih my GF's SAP once in a while if I want to test something out so that when the time comes that I do get another Smartphone, I am still updated on what's happening in the Smartphone world. ;)

Bashing other phones from Nokia, SE, etc. is legit as long as the bashing has a basis. for example, "SET610 has a poor LCD screen compared to SAP and the camera output is realy bad!"

What I abhor is the bashing for the sake of bashing. I have encountered other posters from other forums who think others are inferior because they are not using the same brand phone as he/she is using.

Fortunately, I haven't met anyone like that here at modaco. And I hope it stays that way. :D

I got my SAP about 2mos ago..under plan P800/ wala pa sila special offer during that time..if they didnt grant me that request baka di pa din ako mag upgrade ng fone..but after learning that the new SAP with built in camera and bluetooth will be launched by last quarter of this year..sana hinantay ko na lang..anyway..im happy with my fone..sometimes we must learn to be contented with what we have..

Guest smartrey

Hello peeps...Smartphone still offered at plan 800 in some areas, but so far i never heard it has been offered lower than that for individual subscription. But it is possible that they can offer it at below plan 800 only for top 5000 corporation depending also on the agreement they have (both parties).