PPCW.Net i-mate ROM 1.50.8.6

Guest mar9118

Guest spv_dman

@hottee_male

If you installed an unofficial ROM and if brightpoint's gonna go with the book as they say, indeed you'll void your warranty coz you've already altered a component of the phone. The best thing to do then is to revert back to SMART ROM if you're planning to bring in your phone to brightpoint for repairs. Just to be on the safe side :)

Guest kit_ethan

Question guys, so how do I revert back to Smart ROM. Will I need to downgrade it back to Smart 1.37 using the same procedure then upgragde it back to Smart 1.50. If this is right then can you tell me where I can get the Smart 1.37 update? Or is it possible to use Orange 1.35 then upgrade it to Smart 1.50. Thanks in advance. :)

To revert to Smart ROM just apply the prefered Smart ROM version directly from the canary or bootloader screen if you are now using a ROM version from a different carrier, Smart version 1.3.7.8 or 1.5.0.28? the choice is yours, it doesn't matter they are both Smart ROM :)

Guest spv_dman
kaya nga e... malaman natin yan kay spv_dman...

Nah, I won't touch that smart rom either :)

I wouldn't want to be inhibited from playing around with the different rom upgrades from other manufacturers ;)

Guest kit_ethan

ok thanks guys. I founf the sap 1.37 update at last. thanks to spv_dman. I have another question. When sending sms, is there a way na hindi na tatanungin kung what number to use? Since my contacts contain a mobile and a landline, I would always choose mobile, and it is set to be the default sms number. Even if it is possible, I wouldn't send an sms to a landline. So is there a way to automatically choose the mobile number just like what the Smart ROM does.. Thanks. :)

I think that is the new features of the latest ROM updates (Qtek, Eurotel, i-mate) somehow that was done intentionally in my opinion because it is now possible even to send SMS or text messages to land line like PLDT, so it gives you the option to choose what number to send your SMS and could be usefull if your friend has 2 numbers say: Globe and Smart, anyway the default number is always highlighted first, you just need to press the action button to select it :)