Silverness Homescreen with extras (New colours added)

Guest Vector

Guest GameAngel

David, thanx mate for the purple one, looks the best to me. Well purple is my fav colour, I will stick it on my phone now.

Thanx again, its a truly wonderful thing this new internet world we live in, where a person can give of his time and offer help to someone they have never meet.

8) Cool!

David I installed your purple skin (looked good) however since I removed it from my phone I cannot get my earpiece volume menu to come up, and my alert sreen is all white so I can't see the word 'alert'.

I have returned my homescreen to exactly what it was before and even tried default ones, but still no joy!!!

Any help (from anyone)

(I hate hard resets)

EDIT: Just reinstalled your homescreen again and works fine with that, but as soon as I remove it, it stops working!

David I installed your purple skin (looked good) however since I removed it from my phone I cannot get my earpiece volume menu to come up, and my alert sreen is all white so I can't see the word 'alert'.

I have returned my http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen to exactly what it was before and even tried default ones, but still no joy!!!

Any help (from anyone)

(I hate hard resets)

the attached CAB should fix it :)

SSRestore.CAB

I like all colors but got one problem when im browsing on wap, the background is black and the txt on the wap site is also black so i cant see whats written on the site.

I like all colors but got one problem when im browsing on wap, the background is black and the txt on the wap site is also black so i cant see whats written on the site.

i will try and sort that out tonight, but it may not be possivle without affecting other screen colours :)